- The report contains detailed information about Reply SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reply SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reply SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reply SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reply SpA business.
About Reply SpA
Reply S.p.A. operates as a consultancy, systems integration, application management, and business process outsourcing company that engages in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media. It offers service oriented architecture (SOA) solutions, including services oriented platforms, process integration and enterprise application integration, and WS technologies; digital media solutions, which include television, mobile, second life, and Web channels; Web 2.0 solutions comprising harnessing collective intelligence, software, innovation in assembly, and extended SOA; and service management solutions, such as consulting, services management tools, and infrastructure virtualization. The company also provides security solutions, including identity management, secure application building, complying with norms, security check up, and security assessment, as well as processes, policy, and organization; customer relationship management solutions for the management of commerce, marketing, and post-sales activities; and supply chain management solutions from the logistic processes design to the introduction and implementation of new technology. In addition, it offers collaboration and communication, knowledge management, and enterprise information portals solutions; infrastructure solutions that include system infrastructure and enterprise engine for messaging migration; and business performance management (BPM) solutions, including BPM development and reevaluation, and data model reengineering. Further, the company designs and deploys application solutions. It serves telco and media, industry and services, banking and insurance, financial services, manufacturing, and public administration market segments in Italy, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Reply S.p.A. was founded in 1996 and is based in Turin, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REPLY SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REPLY SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REPLY SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REPLY SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REPLY SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reply SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reply SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reply SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reply SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reply SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. REPLY SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REPLY SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REPLY SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REPLY SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REPLY SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REPLY SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reply SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reply SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reply SpA Major Shareholders
Reply SpA History
Reply SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reply SpA Offices and Representations
Reply SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reply SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reply SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Reply SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Reply SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reply SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reply SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reply SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Reply SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Reply SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reply SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reply SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?