- The report contains detailed information about Red Hat, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Red Hat, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Red Hat, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Red Hat, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Red Hat, Inc. business.
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat, Inc. provides open source software solutions to enterprises worldwide. The company offers a choice of operating systems and virtualization options for servers, work stations, mainframes and desktops that support multiple application areas, including the data center, cloud deployments, software as a service, edge-of-the-network applications, information technology infrastructure (applications, such as database, ERP. and Web servers), mainframe computing, corporate desktop, and technical/developer workstations. The company also provides other infrastructure enterprise technologies, including software development tools, clustering of systems and services, and directory services. It has operations in the Americas, EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa), and the Asia Pacific.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The company's software solutions consist of Red Hat enterprise technologies, such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux, JBoss Enterprise Middleware, and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization. Its services offerings, principally directed toward its medium and large enterprise customers and the hardware providers with whom it has strategic relationships, include technical support and maintenance, training, professional consulting services, engineering services, and hardware certification.
The company provides its enterprise technologies with related services in the form of annual or multi-year subscriptions. Its subscriptions include a bundle of services encompassing product delivery, problem resolution, ongoing corrections, enhancements and new versions, certified capability with a portfolio of hardware and software applications, and Red Hats Open Assurance program. The subscriptions offer varying levels of support services as well as access to basic software updates and configuration management functionality via its integrated management technologies Red Hat Network (RHN), JBoss Customer Support Portal (JBoss CSP), Red Hat Network Satellite (RHN Satellite), and JBoss Operations Network (JBoss ON).
Red Hat Enterprise Linux technologies
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is an operating system built from various open source software packages, including the Linux kernel, and is designed for enterprise computing. Red Hat Enterprise Linux delivers the features required for commercial deployments, including support for a range of ISV applications from vendors, such as BMC Software, Inc. (BMC), CA, Inc. (CA), Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft), Oracle Corporation (Oracle), SAP AG (SAP), Sybase, Inc. (Sybase), and Symantec Corporation (Symantec); certification on multiple architectures and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) platforms, including Dell Inc. (Dell), Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco), Fujitsu Limited (Fujitsu), Fujitsu Siemens Computers (Holding) BV (Fujitsu Siemens), Hitachi, Ltd (Hitachi), NEC Corporation (NEC), HP, IBM, and Sun Microsystems, Inc., (Sun); technical support; stability based upon periodic upgrade cycles on a when and if available basis and multiyear support lifecycle; and virtualization capability incorporated into the core operating system.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is generally offered in three configurations:
Red Hat Enterprise Linuxa base product server offering with virtualization support and a virtual guest offering for use with Red Hat or third-party hypervisors.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platforma solution bundle that includes Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Global File System and Red Hat Cluster Suite. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform targets customers who require an integrated virtualization solution.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktopan open source desktop offering.
JBoss Enterprise Middleware
JBoss Enterprise Middleware provides a suite of products for developing, deploying, integrating and managing distributed, composite and Web-based applications and services. JBoss products are based on the Java programming language, are deployed on various operating systems and support a distributed, modular, reusable and open standards-based Service Oriented Architecture or SOA deployment f
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RED HAT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RED HAT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RED HAT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RED HAT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RED HAT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Red Hat, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Red Hat, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Red Hat, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Red Hat, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Red Hat, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RED HAT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RED HAT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RED HAT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RED HAT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RED HAT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RED HAT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Red Hat, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Red Hat, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Red Hat, Inc. Major Shareholders
Red Hat, Inc. History
Red Hat, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Red Hat, Inc. Offices and Representations
Red Hat, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Red Hat, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Red Hat, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Red Hat, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Red Hat, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Red Hat, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Red Hat, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Red Hat, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Red Hat, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Red Hat, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Red Hat, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Red Hat, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?