- The report contains detailed information about RealPage, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RealPage, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RealPage, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RealPage, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RealPage, Inc. business.
About RealPage, Inc.
RealPage, Inc. provides on demand software solutions for the rental housing industry. The companys property management solutions enables owners and managers of single-family and various multi-family rental property types to manage their marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, and other property operations.
The companys on demand software solutions are delivered through an integrated software platform that provides a single point of access and a shared repository of prospect, resident, and property data.
Products and Services
The companys platform consists of its property management systems and five families of software-enabled value-added services. Its software-enabled value-added services provide complementary sales and marketing, asset optimization, risk mitigation, billing and utility management and spend management capabilities that collectively enable its customers to manage the stages of the resident lifecycle. Each of its property management systems and software-enabled value-added services include multiple product centers that provide distinct capabilities and can be licensed separately or as a bundled package. Each product center is integrated with a central repository of prospect, resident and property data.
The companys platform also includes a set of shared cloud services, including reporting, payment, document management, and training functionality that are common to all of its product families. Its platform is designed to serve as a single system of record for all of the constituents of the rental housing ecosystem, including owners, managers, prospects, residents and service providers, and to support the entire resident lifecycle, from prospect to applicant to residency to post-residency.
The company offers various versions of its platform for different types of properties. Its platform supports the specific and distinct requirements of conventional single-family properties (four units or less); conventional multi-family properties; Housing and Urban Development, or HUD, properties; tax credit properties; privatized military housing; student housing; and senior living.
Property Management Systems
The companys property management systems are typically referred to as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), systems. These solutions manage core property management business processes, including leasing, accounting, purchasing and facilities management, and include a central database of prospect, applicant, resident and property information that is accessible in real time by its other solutions. Its property management systems also interface with general ledger accounting systems through AppConnectors to products offered by AMSI Property Management (owned by Infor Global Solutions, Inc.), Microsoft Corporation, MRI Software, LLC, and Yardi Systems, Inc.
OneSite: OneSite is the companys primary on demand property management system for multi-family properties. OneSite includes eleven individual product centers. Seven versions of OneSite are tailored to the specific needs of conventional single-family, conventional multi-family, HUD, tax credit, privatized military housing, student housing and senior living properties.
Propertyware: Propertyware is the companys on demand property management system for single-family properties and small, centrally managed multi-family properties. Propertyware consists of four product centers including accounting, maintenance and work order management, marketing spend management and portal services. In addition, it offers its screening and payment solutions through its Propertyware brand to single-family and small centrally managed multi-family properties.
Other Property Management Systems: The company also offers six additional on premise property management systems RentRoll, HUDManager, Tenant Pro, Spectra, i-CAM, and Management Plus. RentRoll serves small conventional apartment communities. HUDManager serves small HUD, Rural Housing Services and tax credit subsidized apartment communities. Tenant Pro serves the needs of small conventional properties. Spectra is a conventional apartment and commercial modular property manage
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REALPAGE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REALPAGE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REALPAGE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REALPAGE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REALPAGE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RealPage, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RealPage, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RealPage, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RealPage, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RealPage, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REALPAGE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REALPAGE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REALPAGE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REALPAGE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REALPAGE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REALPAGE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RealPage, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RealPage, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RealPage, Inc. Major Shareholders
RealPage, Inc. History
RealPage, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RealPage, Inc. Offices and Representations
RealPage, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RealPage, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RealPage, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RealPage, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RealPage, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RealPage, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RealPage, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RealPage, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RealPage, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RealPage, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RealPage, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RealPage, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?