- The report contains detailed information about RealNetworks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RealNetworks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RealNetworks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RealNetworks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RealNetworks Inc. business.
About RealNetworks Inc.
RealNetworks, Inc. provides network-delivered digital media products and services worldwide. The company offers technology for streaming digital media over the Internet and focuses on creating and delivering digital media, technology, services and content, such as music, games, and video to consumers around the world. The company provides software products and services that enable consumers to discover, save, store, and access their digital media on different devices. The company distributes its products and services directly to consumers and also through wireless network operators, original equipment manufacturers, and other communications companies who offer these products and services to their customers.
The companys products and services include RealPlayer, its media player software and the first mainstream media player to enable downloading, recording, sharing, and editing of digital video offered by its Media Software and Services (MSS) segment. The company also provides various mobile entertainment services, such as ringback tones, music-on-demand, video-on-demand, and inter-carrier messaging, offered by its Technology Products and Solutions (TPS) segment to consumers through mobile carriers around the world. In its TPS segment, the company also provides a suite of software and services for digital media delivery via the Internet and wireless networks for business customers, including its Helix servers, players, and content creation software. In addition, the company developed Rhapsody digital music service and it owns and operates casual games services on the Internet.
As of December 31, 2009, the company managed its business in four segments: TPS, MSS, Games, and Music.
Technology Products and Solutions (TPS)
The companys TPS business primarily consists of SaaS offerings, which include ringback tones, music-on-demand, video-on-demand and messaging services, as well as system software license sales and intellectual property licensing. The company develops and market services and technologies that enable wireless carriers, cable companies, and other media and communications companies to deliver entertainment experiences to their customers.
The companys SaaS services are deployed with approximately 85 wireless carriers and communications service providers in approximately 50 countries globally, including AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless in the Americas; Bharti Airtel, SK Telecom and Telstra in Asia; and Vodafone in Europe.
Ringback Tones: The company sells its ringback tone (RBT) service principally to wireless carriers throughout the world primarily on a SaaS basis. RBT services enable callers to hear music chosen by the subscriber, instead of the traditional electronic ringing sound, while waiting for the subscriber to answer. The companys RBT services enable subscribers to select from various ringback content, including music, pre-recorded messages by celebrities, and sound effects. The principal customers of its RBT services include SK Telecom, Bharti Airtel, Telstra, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Vodafone operating companies in Europe.
Music-On-Demand: The companys music-on-demand (MOD) service allows carriers to offer their subscribers a range of song titles by downloading or streaming to PCs, MP3-enabled mobile phones, and portable audio players that are equipped with approved digital rights management systems. The principal customers of its MOD service are wireless carriers, including SK Telecom and Vodafone operating companies in Europe.
Video-On-Demand: The companys video-on-demand (VOD) service allows wireless carriers and other telecom providers to offer their subscribers a range of videos by downloading or streaming to video-enabled mobile phones that are equipped with approved digital rights management systems. The principal customers of its VOD services include Verizon and AT&T.
Messaging: The companys principal messaging service is its inter-carrier messaging (ICM) service, which routes and delivers short messaging service (SMS) messages between wireless carriers with in the U.S. and internationally to multiple wireless devices under the brand name Metcalf. T
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REALNETWORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REALNETWORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REALNETWORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REALNETWORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REALNETWORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RealNetworks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RealNetworks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RealNetworks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RealNetworks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RealNetworks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REALNETWORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REALNETWORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REALNETWORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REALNETWORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REALNETWORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REALNETWORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RealNetworks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RealNetworks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RealNetworks Inc. Major Shareholders
RealNetworks Inc. History
RealNetworks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RealNetworks Inc. Offices and Representations
RealNetworks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RealNetworks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RealNetworks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RealNetworks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RealNetworks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RealNetworks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RealNetworks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RealNetworks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RealNetworks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RealNetworks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RealNetworks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RealNetworks Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?