- The report contains detailed information about RealDolmen NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RealDolmen NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RealDolmen NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RealDolmen NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RealDolmen NV business.
About RealDolmen NV
RealDolmen NV provides integrated information and communication technology solutions primarily in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and France. It operates in three divisions: Business Solutions, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Products. The Business Solutions division markets turnkey solutions, such as third-party software or IP developed in-house solutions in the form of licenses. It offers solutions in business intelligence, computer aided design, customer relationship management, enterprise asset management, enterprise content management, enterprise resource planning, GIS, mobility, service oriented architecture, unified communications, and Web content management. The Professional Services division provides software development, infrastructure and software architecture development, business process management, consultancy, data centre projects, enterprise application integration, front-end projects, managed services, networking and security, outsourcing, project management, and testing and training services. The Infrastructure Products division offers hardware products and software licenses for data centers, front-end services, networking and security, hardware and software procurements, and unified communications. The company was formerly known as Real Software NV and changed its name to RealDolmen NV in September 2008. RealDolmen is headquartered in Huizingen, Belgium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REALDOLMEN NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REALDOLMEN NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REALDOLMEN NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REALDOLMEN NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REALDOLMEN NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RealDolmen NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RealDolmen NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RealDolmen NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RealDolmen NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RealDolmen NV Industry Position Analysis
6. REALDOLMEN NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REALDOLMEN NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REALDOLMEN NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REALDOLMEN NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REALDOLMEN NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REALDOLMEN NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RealDolmen NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RealDolmen NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RealDolmen NV Major Shareholders
RealDolmen NV History
RealDolmen NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RealDolmen NV Offices and Representations
RealDolmen NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RealDolmen NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RealDolmen NV Capital Market Snapshot
RealDolmen NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RealDolmen NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RealDolmen NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RealDolmen NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RealDolmen NV 1-year Stock Charts
RealDolmen NV 5-year Stock Charts
RealDolmen NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RealDolmen NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RealDolmen NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?