- The report contains detailed information about ReadSoft AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ReadSoft AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ReadSoft AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ReadSoft AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ReadSoft AB business.
About ReadSoft AB
ReadSoft AB develops and markets software that provides solutions for document automation and data processing. Its Enterprise capture products include DOCUMENTS, which automate the work of sorting and indexing documents; INVOICES for electronic invoice processing; FORMS for automate information extraction from forms; and COLLECTOR that import invoice input from email attachments. The company also offers INVOICE COCKPIT, a control center for invoices; WEB CYCLE, an electronic workflow for processing invoices in SAP; WEB BOARD, which allows suppliers to check the invoices status online; EDI COCKPIT for processing EDI invoices in SAP; MOBILE APPROVAL, an add-on to WEB CYCLE that approves invoices through mobile phone or Blackberry; and INFO MAIL, an automatic response function that allows suppliers to check the status of their invoices. In addition, the company provides PROCESS DIRECTOR, a control center for directing processes in SAP system; INVOICEIT, a control center and work flow for invoice processing within Oracle E-Business Suite; PROCESSIT for invoice processing within Oracle E-Business Suite 12i; and REPORTER for providing statistics on invoice processing. Further, it offers various professional services, including service contracts, training, and customized development, as well as sells hardware, primarily scanners to its customers. The company serves engineering, telecommunications, and insurance companies, as well as banks, authorities, retailers, and market research firms. It has operations in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Helsingborg, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. READSOFT AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. READSOFT AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. READSOFT AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. READSOFT AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. READSOFT AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ReadSoft AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ReadSoft AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ReadSoft AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ReadSoft AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ReadSoft AB Industry Position Analysis
6. READSOFT AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. READSOFT AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. READSOFT AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. READSOFT AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. READSOFT AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. READSOFT AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ReadSoft AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ReadSoft AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ReadSoft AB Major Shareholders
ReadSoft AB History
ReadSoft AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ReadSoft AB Offices and Representations
ReadSoft AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ReadSoft AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ReadSoft AB Capital Market Snapshot
ReadSoft AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ReadSoft AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ReadSoft AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ReadSoft AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ReadSoft AB 1-year Stock Charts
ReadSoft AB 5-year Stock Charts
ReadSoft AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ReadSoft AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ReadSoft AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?