- The report contains detailed information about Rahaxi, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rahaxi, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rahaxi, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rahaxi, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rahaxi, Inc business.
About Rahaxi, Inc
Rahaxi, Inc. provides electronic payment processing services, including credit and debit card transaction processing, point-of-sale related software applications, and other value-added services.
The company operates three business segments: the sale of its hardware terminals and in the Dominican Republic (Dominicana); transaction processing fees and hardware sales generated through its wholly owned subsidiary, Rahaxi Processing Oy; and consulting services offered through its 50% owned subsidiary PLC Partners, LTD.
The company processes on average approximately 1,600,000 transactions per month and serves approximately 2,500, merchant locations. It provides transaction processing support for all credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB, and all bank-issued Finnish debit cards. The company enables merchants and financial institutions to accept, and their consumers to utilize, electronic payments using credit and debit cards to purchase goods and services.
The company provides merchants with various transaction processing services, including authorizing card transactions at the merchants retail location, and capturing and transmitting transaction data. Through agreements with Hypercom Corporation, the manufacturer of payment terminals, Spectra Technologies, a Chinese electronic payment solution provider, and Thyron Systems, the company also offers its customers point-of-sale terminals, which are integrated with its software products to provide merchants with a complete solution for credit and debit card transaction processing.
Products and Services
The companys card processing payment engine captures, configures and routes credit, debit, charge, and private label card transactions to the applicable banks and card issuers for authorization and settlement. The company provides transaction processing support for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB and all bank-issued Finnish debit cards. Its network supports approximately 5,000 point-of-sale appliances, including integrated cash registers and stand-alone/desk terminals. The companys processing payment engine is also designed to acquire transactions from merchants and route to cross border financial institutions. Its system is directly linked to a financial institution in Estonia and acquires transactions from Estonian-based terminals. The company also has established relationships with financial institutions and multi-national merchants in Sweden to expand on its cross-border capabilities.
EMV Compliant Point-of-Sale Solutions
The EMV standard utilizes integrated circuit card technology, also known as chip cards or chip and PIN based technology, to replace the magnetic stripe on credit cards. The company has developed an EMV compliant processing platform to provide merchants with enhanced fraud protection for European credit card transactions. The company is EMV-certified in Finland and is seeking certification in other countries. It intends to offer end-to-end merchant processing solutions. Through its strategic relationships with Thyron, Spectra Technologies and Hypercom, the company offers integrated/hybrid point-of-sale terminals that are able to process both magnetic stripe cards and chip cards operating under the EMV standard.
The companys main suppliers include: ACI Worldwide - BASE24 Software License; Altamedius - GSM and eWallet Enhancements; Fujitsu - Multi-Banking Link Software; HP Invent - Hardware Systems; Hypercom - point-of-sale manufacturer; InterMart Corporation - Hybrid Card Based Solutions; Sonera - X.25 and Telecom Lines; Spectra Technologies - point-of-sale manufacturer; TietoEnator - Hardware Housing; and Thyron - point-of-sale manufacturer.
The company has approximately 2,100 customers. Its customers include IKEA, Global Refunds, Finnair and Stockman.
The companys competitors for point-of-sale systems include VeriFone and Ingenico, and companies such as Global Payments, First Data and Euroconnex for its electronic payment software. In Finland, the company faces competition from companies such as Point, which is a terminal vendor in the Finnish market, as well as companies such as Screenway and Altdata, which are point-of-sale software vendors.
Rahaxi, Inc. was founded in 2001. The company was formerly known as FreeStar Technology Corporation and changed its name to Rahaxi, Inc. in November 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAHAXI, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAHAXI, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAHAXI, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAHAXI, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAHAXI, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rahaxi, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rahaxi, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rahaxi, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rahaxi, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rahaxi, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. RAHAXI, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAHAXI, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAHAXI, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAHAXI, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAHAXI, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAHAXI, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rahaxi, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rahaxi, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rahaxi, Inc Major Shareholders
Rahaxi, Inc History
Rahaxi, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rahaxi, Inc Offices and Representations
Rahaxi, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rahaxi, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rahaxi, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Rahaxi, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Rahaxi, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rahaxi, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rahaxi, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rahaxi, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Rahaxi, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Rahaxi, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rahaxi, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rahaxi, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?