- The report contains detailed information about Radvision Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Radvision Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Radvision Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Radvision Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Radvision Ltd. business.
About Radvision Ltd.
Telecom Italia S.p.A. operates in the communications sector in Europe, the Mediterranean Basin, and South America. The company principally engages in the fixed and mobile, national and international telecommunications sector, the television sector, and the office products sector.
The company offers telephone and data services on fixed-line and mobile networks for final retail voice customers and other wholesale operators. It develops fiber optic networks for wholesale customers in Europe, in the Mediterranean, and in South America.
Telecom Italia is licensed to provide services using GSM 900 technology in Italy. It is licensed to provide services using GSM 1800 technology in Italy. The company is also holds a UMTS license and provides third-generation telephony services in Italy.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated with approximately 16.1 million physical accesses (consumer and business) in Italy. The wholesale customer portfolio is approximately 6.2 million accesses for telephone services. In addition, the company has approximately 30.8 million mobile telephone lines, and has 41.1 million mobile telephone lines in Brazil.
The companys business units include Domestic, Brazil, Media, and Olivetti.
The Domestic Business Unit provides telephone and data services on fixed-line and mobile networks for final retail voice customers and other wholesale operators. In the international field, the business unit develops fiber optic networks for wholesale customers in Europe, in the Mediterranean, and in South America.
The Domestic Business Unit is organized as follows: Telecom Italia S.p.A., Matrix S.p.A., Telenergia S.p.A., Telecontact Center S.p.A., and PAth.Net S.p.A. The principal operating and financial data of the business unit is reported according to two units.
Core Domestic includes all telecommunications activities related to the Italian market.
Consumer: Consumer comprises the aggregate of voice and Internet services and products managed and developed for consumers and families in the fixed and mobile telecommunications markets, public telephony, and the Web portal/services of the Matrix S.p.A.
Business: Business consists of the aggregate of voice, data, internet, ICT solutions services, and products managed and developed for the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) and SOHO (Small Office Home Office) in the fixed and mobile telecommunications markets.
Top: Top comprises the aggregate of voice, data, internet, ICT solutions services, and products managed and developed for the Top, Large Account and Enterprise clientele in the fixed and mobile telecommunications area.
National Wholesale: National Wholesale consists of the management and development of the portfolio of regulated and unregulated wholesale services for fixed and mobile operators in the domestic market.
Other (support structures): Other includes technology & operations services related to the development, building and operation of network infrastructures, real estate properties-plant and information technology, in addition to delivery and assurance processes regarding clientele services.
International Wholesale includes the activities of the Telecom Italia Sparkle group which operates in the international voice, data, and internet services market intended at fixed and mobile telecommunications operators, ISP/ASP (Wholesale market) and multinational companies through its own networks in the European, Mediterranean, and South American markets.
The main commercial agreements in 2009 by the Domestic Business Unit were as follows:
In 2009, the Impresa Semplice plan was launched to offer a portfolio of integrated solutions dedicated to SMEs. The Impresa Semplice solutions include accesses to fixed and mobile networks, voice and data communications systems, messaging and collaboration tools, telecommunications products and computer work stations.
In 2009, Telecom Italia executed an agreement with Mediaset through which it would be able to access content in the Mediaset Premium package through Alice Home TV.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADVISION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADVISION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADVISION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADVISION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADVISION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Radvision Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Radvision Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Radvision Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Radvision Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Radvision Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RADVISION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADVISION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADVISION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADVISION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADVISION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADVISION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Radvision Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Radvision Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Radvision Ltd. Major Shareholders
Radvision Ltd. History
Radvision Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Radvision Ltd. Offices and Representations
Radvision Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Radvision Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Radvision Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Radvision Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Radvision Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Radvision Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Radvision Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Radvision Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Radvision Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Radvision Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Radvision Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Radvision Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?