- The report contains detailed information about RadView Software Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RadView Software Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RadView Software Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RadView Software Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RadView Software Ltd. business.
About RadView Software Ltd.
RadView Software Ltd. engages in the development and marketing of software for testing the performance of Internet applications. The companys software allows companies to accelerate the development and deployment of their Web applications and enables the implementation of their strategies involving their Web sites. The company also provides support and maintenance services to its installed base of customers.
The company's product line consists of: WebLOAD Professional: software that assures the performance of Web applications by simulating various users, extreme fluctuations in traffic and the complex user demands placed on Web applications with in an operating environment; WebLOAD Open Source Load Engine: the free open source edition of the company's product, which provides a load engine that enables simulating Web application loads; and WebRM: an enterprise software that promotes use of resources and facilitates collaboration and allows developers, quality assurance (QA), and information technology staff to share the same testing technologies, methodologies, and resources throughout the application development life cycle.
WebLOAD can simultaneously run multiple scripts that reflect different user interactions with the underlying application. WebLOAD Professional executes scripts for multiple simulated users, or virtual clients, on load generation machines, such as existing servers, that are centrally managed by the customer. The customer can schedule these virtual clients independently to simulate fluctuating user traffic patterns. Alternatively, a customer can use WebLOADs proprietary Cruise Control feature, which increases the various virtual clients interacting with an application until that application fails to perform based on one or more customer-defined performance criteria. Cruise Control allows its customers to determine the maximum user load their application can support while maintaining specified performance criteria.
While a performance session is running, WebLOAD generates approximately 75 different pre-defined statistical measurements, which are displayed to the user in real time. The companys customers can also add user-defined measurements and timers, as well as monitor the performance profile of the components with in a customers Internet architecture. WebLOAD reports these data points on a per client and per transaction level, thus providing detailed information about the potential causes of any detected application failures during the simulation and allowing customers to address any performance issues. Customers can analyze this performance data and export it to third party formats, such as Microsoft Excel.
WebLOAD Professional supports Web development technologies, such as Web 2.0, Ajax, Web Services, and SOA. The company completed the development of add-ons to support Adobe Flex, RTSP/RTP and other multimedia protocols which, were released, and are available for purchase separately from WebLOAD Professional.
WebRM addresses the needs of companies to verify Web application quality and standardize their Web application performance solution across the application design, development, quality assurance, and information technology functions. It allows companies to share WebLOAD resources, so that a Web applications architecture, design, implementation, and hardware environment can all be tested using the same technology at each step of the development life cycle.
The company serves various companies across a range of industries, including financial services, technology, retail, manufacturing, government, telecommunication, health care, and education. It has licensed its software to approximately 2,000 organizations from all major industries including Best Western, Georgia Tech, Morningstar, Symantec, Monsanto, GoDaddy, eSure, and Barclay Card. The companys customers are located primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Israel.
The companys competitors include companies which offer performance-testing software, such as Mercury Interactive (HP), Borland, IBM Rational, Neotys, and Compuware.
RadView Software Ltd. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RadView Software Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RadView Software Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RadView Software Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RadView Software Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RadView Software Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADVIEW SOFTWARE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RadView Software Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RadView Software Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RadView Software Ltd. Major Shareholders
RadView Software Ltd. History
RadView Software Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RadView Software Ltd. Offices and Representations
RadView Software Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RadView Software Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RadView Software Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RadView Software Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RadView Software Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RadView Software Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RadView Software Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RadView Software Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RadView Software Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RadView Software Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RadView Software Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RadView Software Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?