- The report contains detailed information about Rackspace Hosting, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rackspace Hosting, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rackspace Hosting, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rackspace Hosting, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rackspace Hosting, Inc business.
About Rackspace Hosting, Inc
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. operates in the hosting and cloud computing industry. The company provides information technology (IT) as a service, managing Web-based IT systems for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as large enterprises worldwide.
The company sells a suite of hosting and cloud computing offerings, all backed by its brand of customer service known as Fanatical Support.
Dedicated Hosting: Dedicated hosting delivers a customer-specific, allocated server, located in its business-class data centers. The companys customers have administrator privileges and are responsible for administrative functions. It provides a customer management portal and other management tools.
Managed Hosting: The companys core service offering is managed hosting. This service removes the burden of managing the data center, network, hardware devices, and operating system software from the customer.
Private Cloud: The company offers a Private Cloud service that allows large enterprises to virtualize their IT environments. Its Private Cloud provides the cost benefits of a virtualized infrastructure combined with the control and security advantages of hardware.
Managed Colocation: Managed Colocation serves the demand of technical customers who require ordering and provisioning support. The company manages the data centers, networks, and standard hardware devices. Its managed colocation service is often combined with traditional managed hosting, allowing customers to specify service levels for each hosting service component.
Cloud Hosting: The companys cloud hosting services allow businesses to run their applications, similar to managed hosting, but using the new technologies of cloud computing. There are multiple varieties of cloud hosting services that are priced on a pay-per-use basis and that can be scaled up or down on-demand. The company offers Cloud Servers, Cloud Files, and Cloud Sites. Cloud Servers allow customers to purchase slices of servers, load their applications onto those virtual servers, and pay only for the capacity they use. Cloud Files allow customers to purchase storage services by the gigabyte. Cloud Sites allow customers to deploy their applications to a cluster of servers that would scale processing on-demand and as required by the application.
Cloud Applications: This cloud category, often called software-as-a-service, delivers applications provisioned and ready for end-customers to use. These services require limited support from the customers IT department, and they remove the IT burden and expense of managing and maintaining software and hardware. The company offers email, collaboration, and file back-up cloud applications.
Hybrid Hosting: The company offers Hybrid Hosting, a suite of hosting and cloud computing services that can be combined to address the changing and various needs of its customers.
Do-it-Yourself Solutions: The companys competitors include AT&T, Equinix, SAVVIS, and Switch & Data.
IT Outsourcing Providers: The company's competitors include CSC, EDS, and IBM.
Hosting and Cloud Computing Providers: The company's competitors include AT&T, British Telecom, SAVVIS, Terremark, The Planet, and Verio. It also faces competition from technology companies, such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, and Salesforce.com, who are making investments in cloud computing.
On April 19, 2010, Acquia Inc. and Rackspace Hosting, Inc. have announced that they have entered into an agreement enabling both companies to deliver a range of solutions to their customers. Acquia would provide Enterprise-class Drupal support, remote administration and global training for Rackspace, and Rackspace would serve as a partner to Acquia for Enterprise hosting services.
The company was founded in 1998. It was formerly known as Rackspace.com, Inc. and changed its name to Rackspace Hosting, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rackspace Hosting, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rackspace Hosting, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rackspace Hosting, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rackspace Hosting, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rackspace Hosting, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Major Shareholders
Rackspace Hosting, Inc History
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Offices and Representations
Rackspace Hosting, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rackspace Hosting, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Rackspace Hosting, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Rackspace Hosting, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rackspace Hosting, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rackspace Hosting, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?