- The report contains detailed information about Quepasa Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quepasa Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quepasa Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quepasa Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quepasa Corp. business.
About Quepasa Corp.
Quepasa Corporation, through its Web site, Quepasa.com, operates an online social community for young Hispanics. Quepasa.com provides users with access to a multilingual menu of resources that promote social interaction, information sharing, and other topics of importance to Hispanic users and is allocated to empowering young Hispanics with the entertaining online social community. Quepasa.com is available in Spanish, English, and Portuguese.
The companys members may generate interactive community pages, or communities, to create customized pages to share news, pictures, upload videos, create blogs and receive update emails with other Quepasa members.
Distributed Social Media
The company has developed the Quepasa Distributed Social Media (DSM). DSM is a viral advertising and contest platform, which allows advertisers to have its members spread their message through the Internet, creating word-of-mouth advertising. This tool allows advertisers and brands to deliver their brand message through a viral contest engine that is shared and spread by users across the most popular social media sites. The DSM platform measures success by tracking the influential behavior of the contestants throughout the Internet. The companys two initial programs are:
Acapulco Revealed campaign on behalf of the City of Acapulco, Mexico - Quepasa.com users are invited to build their ideal vacation to Acapulco based on Acapulcos nightlife, beaches, adventure, and culture.
The Summer Look campaign for Marie Claire Magazine Visitors to the Web site Marie Claire would be invited to upload a picture of themselves.
Virtual Goods and Currency
The company has launched a dual currency virtual economy to reward usage for activity on its site through retention rewards and commerce via premium virtual gifting offerings. The companys users can purchase virtual goods in the Quepasa gift store. Some goods are purchased with QPoints which are earned in various ways, including spending time on the Web site, referring friends or filling out surveys. Premium gifts can be purchased using QDollars, which can be bought with real money. Its user base is actively engaging in virtual gifting with the usage of QPoints.
The company has developed social applications to encourage users to return to the site and interact with other members. The first application is a social flirtation application called Papacito. Users browse photos and choose other users they find attractive to create an anonymous flirting environment by trying to guess who in the game actually had an interest in their profile. Additionally, the company has created an application called QTweet that allows its users the ability to interact and communicate through a synchronization tool with the popular Twitter application.
The company is also developing an Open Social Platform that allows third-party developers to submit and test their applications on its users. In addition, it has entered into a partnership with SpeakTech to provide consultation and applications development resources. Additionally, it has established agreements with key application developers that would allow their catalog to reach its multi-lingual audience. The company is also focused on an entry into the mobile application marketplace by developing companion applications for Quepasa.com original applications.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells its marketing services to businesses through both direct and indirect channels. Its main focus is on selling its marketing services and solutions to advertising agencies and marketers in the U.S., Mexico, and Latin America.
The companys competition for users, advertisers, publishers, and developers is from other social networking sites, such as Yahoo!Espanol, Facebook, MySpace Latino, MySpace, America Online Latin America StarMedia, Hi5, Orkut, Batanga, Terra.com, and UOL.com.
The company was founded in 1997. It was formerly known as quepasa.com, Inc. and changed its name to Quepasa Corporation in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUEPASA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUEPASA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUEPASA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUEPASA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUEPASA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quepasa Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quepasa Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quepasa Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quepasa Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quepasa Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUEPASA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUEPASA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUEPASA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUEPASA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUEPASA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUEPASA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quepasa Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quepasa Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quepasa Corp. Major Shareholders
Quepasa Corp. History
Quepasa Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quepasa Corp. Offices and Representations
Quepasa Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quepasa Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quepasa Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Quepasa Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Quepasa Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quepasa Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quepasa Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quepasa Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Quepasa Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Quepasa Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quepasa Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quepasa Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?