- The report contains detailed information about Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. business.
About Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc.
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. (Qbit) sells quantum controlled email service and develops other Projects. The Company has applied quantum control technology to information processing electronics and has demonstrated that the probabilities associated with stochastic systems and data can be amplified or attenuated.
The Company works in the project areas of Power, Propulsion, Time, Quantum Control, and Biology.
Qbit has been researching energy, power, and generator systems with a particular view toward systems that are not dependent on the external environment for operation.
Mobile Power Systems: Qbit owns approximately half a dozen designs for mobile reactors that theoretically exceed hydrocarbon power and energy densities (fuel included) by factors of approximately 1,000. Qbit's reactor designs are primarily electrostatic confinement or electrochemical, and are therefore not capable of over reacting, chain reacting, or otherwise harmfully malfunctioning. Qbit's design target is power sources for manned craft operated on water, land, in the atmosphere, or space.
Wireless Power Transmission: Qbit owns two designs for wireless power transmission systems that utilize quantum based entanglement interference to limit radiative losses.
Stationary Power Systems: Qbit owns approximately half a dozen generator designs that theoretically exceed hydrocarbon power and energy densities (fuel included) by factors of approximately 1,000. Qbit's reactor designs are primarily electrostatic confinement or electrochemical, and are therefore not capable of over reacting, chain reacting, or otherwise harmfully malfunctioning. Qbit's design target for this Project is an electricity generator for stationary applications.
Qbit owns two theoretical designs for ultra high specific impulse propulsion systems. The designs are mathematically resolved and remain to be tested for proof of concept.
Qbit has identified methods by which financial and commodity markets can be predicted and automatically traded for profit. Qbit is working to develop a system that automatically fills the Member's account with money to a preset level and as spent thereafter. Qbit has done some prototyping and testing through an account with FXDirectDealer. Qbit is working to build software and electronics to coordinate automated predictions and trades.
Quantum Control refers to the amplification of probabilities associated with targeted observable states of a system. The field has traditionally focused on quantum mechanical systems that are small, such as chemical stoichiometry. Qbit's Projects in this area focus on practical applications of quantum control. Qbit operates its Email-Alert service through a Portal on the Reality Bender website.
Qbit also pursues biology related Projects.
Stimulated Remission MRI: Qbit has determined that quantum control techniques can be deployed for MRI devices thus rendering a therapeutic device that stimulates remission versus the classical diagnostic instrument. The therapeutic SRMRI device would likely be used as an adjuvant to existing therapies.
Human Rejuvenation: Qbit has identified compounds that, in combination, prune the short telomere somatic cells and stimulate long telomere stem cell replication and differentiation. The result is a shift in mean telomere length which is tantamount to rejuvenation.
Neural Internode: Qbit is developing a neural feedback and transcranial electrical stimulation computer peripheral as human therapeutic modality prescription excipient. The internet enabled device can also be used for non therapeutic applications, including entertainment. Qbit owns 20% of Biodyne Development, Inc.
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUANTUM BIT INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. History
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?