- The report contains detailed information about Quality Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quality Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quality Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quality Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quality Systems Inc. business.
About Quality Systems Inc.
Quality Systems, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of healthcare information systems that automate certain aspects of medical and dental practices, networks of practices, such as physician hospital organizations (PHOs) and management service organizations (MSOs), ambulatory care centers, community health centers, and medical and dental schools. The company also provides revenue cycle management (RCM) services through its Practice Solutions division of NextGen.
The companys segments include the NextGen Division, the QSI Dental Division, and the Practice Solutions Division.
The NextGen Division provides integrated clinical, financial and connectivity solutions for ambulatory, inpatient, and dental provider organizations.
The company owns NextGen Sphere, LLC (Sphere), a provider of financial information systems to the small hospital inpatient market. It owns Opus Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Opus), a provider of clinical information systems to the small hospital inpatient market.
The NextGen Divisions major product categories include NextGen ambulatory product suite that integrates as one system to streamline patient care with standardized, real-time clinical and administrative workflow through the practice, which consists of NextGen Electronic Health Records (NextGen) to ensure documentation to manage patient care electronically and to improve clinical processes and patient outcomes with electronic charting at the point of care; and NextGen Enterprise Practice Management (NextGen) to automate business processes, from front-end scheduling to back-end collections and financial and administrative processes.
NextGen inpatient products that deliver applications to patient centered hospitals and health systems, which consists of NextGen Clinicals, which resides on a active Web 2.0 platform and is designed to initiate widespread work efficiency and communication, reduce errors and time-to-chart, and improve care; and NextGen Financials, which is a financial and administrative system that helps hospitals significantly improve the smart operations and financial and regulatory management of their facilities.
NextGen Community Connectivity, which consists of NextGen Health Information Exchange (HIE) to exchange patient data with community healthcare organizations; NextGen Patient Portal (NextMD.com) to communicate with patients online and import information directly into NextGenehr; and NextGen Health Quality Measures (HQM) to allow quality measurement and reporting for practice and physician performance initiatives.
The NextGen Division products utilize Microsoft Windows technology and can operate in a client-server environment, as well as via private intranet, the Internet, or in an ASP environment.
Services provided by the NextGen Division include EDI services that are intended to automate a number of manual, often paper-based or telephony intensive communications between patients and/or providers and/or payors; hosting services that allow practices seeking the benefits of IT automation but not the maintenance of in-house hardware and networking; NextGuard Data Protection services that provide an off-site, data archiving, restoration, and disaster recovery preparedness solution for practices to protect clinical and financial data; consulting services, such as data conversions or interface development, that allow practices to build custom add-on features; and physician resources services that allow practices to consult with the NextGen Divisions physician team.
QSI Dental Division
The QSI Dental Division focuses on developing, marketing, and supporting software suites sold to dental and certain niche medical practices. In addition, the Division supports various medical clients that utilize its UNIX based medical practice management software product and Software as a Service, or SaaS model, based NextDDS financial and clinical software.
The QSI Dental Divisions practice management software suite utilizes a UNIX operating system. Its Clinical Product Suite (CPS) utilizes a Windows NT operating system and can be integrated with the practice management
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quality Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quality Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quality Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quality Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quality Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUALITY SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quality Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quality Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quality Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Quality Systems Inc. History
Quality Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quality Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Quality Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quality Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quality Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quality Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Quality Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quality Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quality Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quality Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quality Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quality Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quality Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quality Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?