- The report contains detailed information about Qmastor Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Qmastor Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Qmastor Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Qmastor Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Qmastor Ltd. business.
About Qmastor Ltd.
QMASTOR Limited provides various software and services to the mining, port, power generation, and bulk commodity industries. The companys supply chain software and solution suite comprises bulk material tracking, mine logistics management, mine planning and scheduling, stockpile management, stockpile modelling, grade control, blend management, mine reconciliation, process plant management, commodity marketing, contract management, systems integration, mine consulting, vessel and berth scheduling, planning and scheduling, supply chain optimization, and training services. Its products include Pit to Port, a management information system for companies operating export and/or domestic bulk materials supply chains; Pit to Plant, a supply chain management information system for companies producing and consuming bulk materials domestically; Port to Plant, a supply chain management information system for companies importing bulk materials or those with a supply chain originating at a port; SMS3D, a three dimensional stockpile modeling and management system; Horizon, an advanced planning and scheduling system for the mining and related industries operating complex bulk material supply chains; and iFuse integrating mining, business, and bulk commodity information systems. The company also provides consulting, system implementation, and training services, as well as bulk commodity quality and logistics outsourcing services. QMASTOR Limited operates in Australia, the Asia Pacific, Africa, North America, and Europe. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Mayfield West, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QMASTOR LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QMASTOR LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QMASTOR LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QMASTOR LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QMASTOR LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Qmastor Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Qmastor Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Qmastor Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Qmastor Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Qmastor Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. QMASTOR LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QMASTOR LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QMASTOR LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QMASTOR LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QMASTOR LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QMASTOR LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Qmastor Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Qmastor Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Qmastor Ltd. Major Shareholders
Qmastor Ltd. History
Qmastor Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Qmastor Ltd. Offices and Representations
Qmastor Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Qmastor Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Qmastor Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Qmastor Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Qmastor Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Qmastor Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Qmastor Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Qmastor Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Qmastor Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Qmastor Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Qmastor Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Qmastor Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?