- The report contains detailed information about QHR Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for QHR Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The QHR Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes QHR Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of QHR Technologies Inc. business.
About QHR Technologies Inc.
QHR Technologies Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development and delivery of human resource management, payroll, staff scheduling and financial software systems for the healthcare and social services sector and electronic medical records applications for physicians medical offices. The company sells its products in the United States and Canada.
The company operates in two divisions: the Enterprise Management Software (EMS) Division and the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Division
Enterprise Management Software Division
The Enterprise Management Software Division provides software to organizations in the healthcare and social services sectors, targeting medium to large organizations. Its EMS applications are marketed under the Quadrant brand. The Workforce Management Software consists of integrated, proprietary applications, including payroll administration, staff scheduling and HR, providing human resource management solutions for healthcare and social services environments. The Financial Management Software provides customized financial software built on Microsofts Dynamics GP platform and enables the company to offer enterprise management software to the healthcare and social services market.
Electronic Medical Records Division
The Electronic Medical Records Division provides applications for use in physicians medical offices. Its EMR applications are marketed under the Accuro brand and they provide a suite of medical software modules designed to improve the operational work environment of physicians, medical specialists and surgeons. The acquisition of Clinicvault Inc. enables the EMR division to provide integrated data hosting services to its EMR clients, whereby the company hosts the Accuro software for EMR clients that prefer this software delivery model.
The company's customers include hospitals, long-term care facilities, social support agencies, and physicians offices.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. QHR Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of QHR Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of QHR Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. QHR Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. QHR Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QHR TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
QHR Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
QHR Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
QHR Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
QHR Technologies Inc. History
QHR Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
QHR Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
QHR Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
QHR Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
QHR Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
QHR Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
QHR Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
QHR Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
QHR Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
QHR Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
QHR Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
QHR Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
QHR Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
QHR Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?