- The report contains detailed information about Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. business.
About Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc.
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. operates in the electronic payments services business. The company provides card programs and electronic payment services that enable consumers to pay anonymously for the products and services they buy via the Internet and to pay taxes and other fees to government agencies.
The company provides products and services that enable customers to pay for, and merchants to receive payment for, goods and services. The company provides its products and services utilizing both its own proprietary network and other networks owned and operated by third parties. The companys wholly owned subsidiary is Nimble Group, Inc.
The company provides its electronic payment services through its proprietary, defined-access, closed-loop network of physical and virtual terminals. At the core of its network is the proprietary NimBill technology. The companys NimBill technology allows its network to process and facilitate varied forms of electronic payment, such as person-to-person credit/debit/stored value/prepaid cards and electronic check/ACH.
The company is developing a suite of payment products and services that are intended to address the needs of established markets and rapidly emerging markets. Three of the companys products and services are commercially available. The payment products and services the company offers and those it is developing are each intended to serve solution to an existing market need and as part of a synergistic business model. The company has identified and focused its efforts on entering three key, strategic segments of the electronic payments market - payment gateways, stored value and proprietary networks.
The company has created patent pending proprietary software, which enables integration directly into the payment processing system of processors, including Global Payments, Inc., one of the payment processors for merchant services, to serve as a payment gateway for processing credit and debit cards. The creation of this payment gateway allows the company to be an integrated payment processor in markets, such as government (state and local) and fast food or quick service restaurants (QSRs) where it has existing products and services deployed.
Through the companys NimBill Government division it provides state and local government agencies the ability to accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment for taxes and fees, at no cost to the agency, in person, online and by phone. The company processes credit and debit card transactions for government agencies in New York, Kentucky, Montana, Arizona and Wyoming. The company expects to expand NimBill Governments operations to additional state and municipal agencies and offices.
The company also facilitates payments for credit and debit card transactions for various QSRs through its BreezeOne product which allows it to integrate with certain point of sale (POS) terminals operated by PAR Technologies, Inc. and act as a payment gateway. In this business, the company integrates with a restaurants POS terminal and route the transactions through a direct link into Global Payments backend.
The company has created the secure stored value card/payment systems to facilitate the online purchases of products and services discreetly. This solution is specifically designed to tackle the issues of credit card fraud and identity theft. Through its patent-pending technology, consumers are able to purchase content and products online by either funding an online account (a Pure Vanilla Account) or by purchasing a card (a Pure Vanilla Card) online in a safe and secure environment without compromising their identity or credit.
Through its stored value products the company supports recurring and pay per use billing and provide dynamic reporting to the merchants. The company also addresses challenges that consumers face, such as user anonymity and credit card fraud.
The company has created a proprietary network in which it would process transactions for stored value cards and accounts and person-to-person payments. This network allows for the distribution, activation and processing of such cards and accounts without using third party processing (rail) networks, which eliminates costs, increases speed and most importantly protect the authenticity of transactions to mitigate security risks. By owning this network, the company is able to offer true loyalty programs since the entire transaction process flow goes through a single network thereby allowing for customer data, which merchants would use to provide increased value to a customer.
The company intends to provide its electronic payment service directly to consumers via its Web sites www.purevanilla.com, www.nimblegroup.com, www.nimbill.com and www.breezeone.com, and to distribute its stored value cards through retail outlets that would sell and load monetary value onto the cards. These retail stores would include convenience stores, bodegas, gasoline service stations and retailers that sell adult material.
The companys primary competitors include other independent processors and electronic money transmitters, and certain major national and regional banks, financial institutions and independent sales organizations, including Link2Gov, a subsidiary of Metavante Corporation; and Official Payments, a subsidiary of Tier Technologies. In the stored value market the companys competitors include InComm and NFinanSe.
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. was incorporated in August 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PURE VANILLA EXCHANGE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. History
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pure Vanilla Exchange, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?