- The report contains detailed information about PROS Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PROS Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PROS Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PROS Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PROS Holdings, Inc. business.
About PROS Holdings, Inc.
PROS Holdings, Inc. provides pricing and margin optimization software.
The companys software products incorporate pricing science, which includes operations research, forecasting and statistics. Its science-based software products analyze, execute and optimize pricing strategies using data from traditional enterprise applications.
The companys software also uses data elements that are determined using pricing science and are stored in its database. It provides professional services to configure software products to meet the specific pricing needs of each customer. Its Pricing Solution Suite product has a single code base and a single integrated database.
The companys Scientific Analytics software product enables its customers to: determine pocket price and pocket margins by discrete metrics, such as by customer, product, channel, plant, sales territory and country; understand how various price and cost elements contribute to the pocket margin; identify and understand detrimental pricing trends; understand the components of margin variance, including price, cost, volume, product mix and exchange rate effects; understand differences in segment purchasing behavior; proactively monitor pricing performance and market conditions; and determine how individual customers contribute to overall revenue and profitability.
The company's pricing execution software products consist of the Price Optimizer and Deal Optimizer products.
Price Optimizer: The company's Price Optimizer product allows companies to streamline pricing processes and institute control of pricing policies to support corporate business goals. It allows organizations to create multiple rules-based price lists and modify prices or guidelines in response to changes in business conditions or strategy. The company's Price Optimizer product enables its customers to: create and manage pricing policies and rules that are aligned with corporate strategies; automatically generate mass price updates when pricing inputs change, including costs, competitor prices, market indices, supply availability or demand metrics; set up and manage field pricing and discounting guidelines based on pricing policies and benchmarks; and manage pricing approval and exception thresholds and the pricing approval workflow to ensure consistency in the pricing process and maintain transaction histories.
Deal Optimizer: The company's Deal Optimizer product provides a sales force with the guidelines, additional context and information to negotiate better prices over the entire deal horizon. Specifically, the Deal Optimizer product enables its customers to: understand transaction economics, including the impact of discounts, rebates, allowances, shipping terms, payment terms, replacement costs and other factors that can influence the profitability of a transaction; communicate price targets, price floors and profitability guidelines to appropriate decision-makers with in an organization; consider important transaction context to aid in better price negotiations, including insight into customer price history and willingness-to-pay, and planned inventory levels and recent trends in demand, supply, cost or competition; and evaluate transaction scenarios and allow comparisons to previous transactions and peer group benchmarks based on relevant metrics.
The company's pricing optimization software products help companies arrive at an optimal price by analyzing the relationships among demand, price and profit margin taking into account operational and financial constraints. The company's pricing optimization software products use statistical techniques to determine optimal prices consistent with pricing strategies to provide pricing-related predictive analytics in the form of science-based price guidance.
The company's pricing optimization software products enable its customers to: analyze and understand factors that influence demand in conjunction with price; understand customer or segment price elasticities and customer indifferences which supports the ability to cluster customers into segments based o
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PROS Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PROS Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PROS Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PROS Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PROS Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PROS Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PROS Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PROS Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
PROS Holdings, Inc. History
PROS Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PROS Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
PROS Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PROS Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PROS Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PROS Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PROS Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PROS Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PROS Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PROS Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PROS Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PROS Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PROS Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PROS Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?