- The report contains detailed information about Propell Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Propell Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Propell Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Propell Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Propell Corporation business.
About Propell Corporation
Propell Corporation, through custom Web sites, provides e-commerce and fulfillment for image-based personalized products and services for schools, nonprofits, media companies, and other organizations in the United States.
Crystal Magic Division
The company focuses on creation of three-dimensional laser images engraved inside solid crystal blocks (such as paperweights) based on photographs of consumers, which then are visible engraved inside the crystal, and are sold as gifts in company-owned stores within the Disney World theme park, and expanded to a range of image-based merchandise offered in mass market retail, such as mugs, T-shirts, and other merchandise upon which personal photos, logos or other artwork are printed.
Product and Service Offerings
The company, through its proprietary online system, allows partners to create instant e-commerce Web sites (marketed as PropellShops). This system provides a special Web site at which a customer can design and set up a Web store featuring own logos, photos, and other artwork.
With PropellShops, the company offers a photo gift Web site. PropellShops permits a partner whether a school, nonprofit, rock band or business to create a Web store with 100s of items of personalized merchandise.
In addition to the e-commerce and fulfillment services, the company provides design and marketing support for each partner, including assistance with setting up appropriate shops, and marketing materials for their use in reaching their target audience, including brochures, flyers, and emails.
The companys competitors include Kodak Gallery, Shutterfly, Snapfish, Photobucket, Webshots, Myspace, Facebook, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, Zazzle, Cafepress, and Threadless.
Propell Corporation was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROPELL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROPELL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROPELL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROPELL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROPELL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Propell Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Propell Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Propell Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Propell Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Propell Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. PROPELL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROPELL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROPELL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROPELL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROPELL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROPELL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Propell Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Propell Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Propell Corporation Major Shareholders
Propell Corporation History
Propell Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Propell Corporation Offices and Representations
Propell Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Propell Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Propell Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Propell Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Propell Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Propell Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Propell Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Propell Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Propell Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Propell Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Propell Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Propell Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?