- The report contains detailed information about PrimeCare Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PrimeCare Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PrimeCare Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PrimeCare Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PrimeCare Systems Inc. business.
About PrimeCare Systems Inc.
PrimeCare Systems, Inc. engages in the creation, ownership, maintenance, and marketing of patient management systems primarily in the United States.
The company markets the PrimeCare Patient Management System, Version 9 (PrimeCare Version 9), a computerized patient medical record (a ACPR@), also known as an electronic medical record (an AEMR@)), also known as an electronic medical record (an AEMR@), which includes CodeComplierJ, which automatically organizes the data and calculates the Evaluation & Management (E&M) reimbursement code level for third party payers, with an audit trail; and owns, maintains, and markets Web sites containing secure Internet enhanced, and targeted components of the company, which Web sites are known as PrimeCareOnTheWeb.com, YourOwnDoctor.com, and YourOwnHealth.com.
PrimeCareJ Version Nine (PrimeCareJ V9): PrimeCareJ V9's system incorporates a three-tier client-provider-relational database management system (ARDBMS@) design, structured to support geographically separated tiers. The three tiers are interconnected. The provider and data base tiers are designed to support multiple, distinct clients simultaneously. The client tier has been designed to allow internationalization and localization (adaptation to local currency, date and time conventions).
CodeComplierJ: The company has also developed its ACodeComplierJ@, an application software program used in conjunction with its PrimeCareJ V9 and PrimeCareOnTheWeb. As each item of information is entered and collected by PrimeCare during the patient encounter, the CodeComplierJ organizes the data in the proper classification and, using the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (ACMS@) Documentation Guidelines, automatically calculates the E&M code level, with full audit trail, used for determining the reimbursement level of Medicare and other third party payers for the history, physical findings and decision making sections of the office visit. CodeComplierJ is an integral part of the companys PrimeCareJ V9.
PrimeCareOnTheWeb.com (the APCW Site@): The PCW Site is a physician and patient interactive Web Site that: uses PrimeCareJ V9s questionnaires for diagnostic and follow-up office visits, physician reference articles, patient education material, and the CodeComplierJ for real time calculation of E&M code; enables physicians to obtain their patients detailed HPI by having the patient answer questionnaires via the Internet without requiring physician or staff participation; saves the physician and staff the time required to obtain the HPI, thus allowing them to give more attention to each patient and/or see more patients; produces a HPI that includes all of the Ayes@ answers, pertinent negatives, and a list of the diagnostic possibilities with the answers repeated that support each diagnostic consideration; is an HIPAA compliant; provides protection for Internet communication and the confidentiality rights of every user through the use of identification (AID@) and password requirements and secure digital certificates; encrypts all data for storage; creates a database for outcomes research; and automatically provides registered physicians individual Web sites on its YourOwnDoctor.com.
YourOwnDoctor.com (the AYOD Site@): The YOD Site is a Web site that provides free individual Web sites for physicians, physician groups, and other health care providers who register for PrimeCareOnTheWeb; enables such physicians to promote their services through displaying credentials, including photos of each physician and staff in the office, listing specialties, office hours, directions, maps, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and accepted insurance plans; provides useful links to other medical sites; provides a direct link from physician site to PCW that enables patients to access and complete appropriate questionnaires; and provides direct link to YourOwnHealth.com for use by patients.
YourOwnHealth.com (the AYOH Site@): The YOH Site is an online health and wellness Web site, designed to empower health care consumers to be better prepared for their next visit to the doctor. The YOH Site offers the AMedical Interview@ which enables visitors, securely and anonymously, to select and complete approximately 104 of the 280 questionnaires contained in PrimeCareJ V9; generates and makes available to the visitor a detailed HPI report based upon responses made; permits the visitor to answer the questionnaires in either English or Spanish; and encrypts all medical data and uses digital certificates for Internet communication; provides banner links to the YOD Site. It also provides the visitor with a AYourOwnHealth Notebook@ which is a secure depository for storage of personal and family medical data for registered members (AMembers@); can be accessed only through the use of registered IDs and Passwords; encrypts medical data and uses digital certificates for Internet communication; provides a way to keep track of personal health issues, such as allergies, immunizations, medications and others that can be kept and edited on designated lists; allows the member to save their HPI Questionnaire reports and to add personal notes and reminders to the record; and provides the AYourOwnHealth Reference@ which supports health care consumer education material relating to diseases, disease management, medical procedures and prescription, and common over-the-counter medications, including drug interaction.
Sales and Marketing
The company's principal markets for the PrimeCareJ V9 are health care providers, both national and local systems, military organizations, correctional facilities, HMOs, hospitals with outpatient services, ambulatory/outpatient medical facilities, group practices, and individual practitioners. It intends to license PrimeCareJ V9 to healthcare providers and to organizations that would sub-license the software to other healthcare providers.
PrimeCare Systems, Inc. was incorporated in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PrimeCare Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PrimeCare Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PrimeCare Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PrimeCare Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PrimeCare Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRIMECARE SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
PrimeCare Systems Inc. History
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
PrimeCare Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PrimeCare Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PrimeCare Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PrimeCare Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PrimeCare Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PrimeCare Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?