- The report contains detailed information about Primal Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Primal Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Primal Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Primal Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Primal Solutions Inc. business.
About Primal Solutions Inc.
Primal Solutions, Inc. provides managed software solutions that enable CSPs to automatically capture, correlate, track, manage, monetize, and analyze their communications transaction data. The companys outsourced solutions and services can be deployed as an overlay solution alongside, and integrated with, existing back-office systems, or as a standalone replacement solution to enable usage-based billing, transaction management, revenue assurance, and analytics.
The companys market focus has been the North American cable companies, and other providers of residential and commercial VoIP service. Its customers include Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks, Bresnan Communications, and EarthLink.
The IPC Platform
The IPC platform enables automation of business processes, and provides business intelligence to marketing and finance users. The carrier-grade IPC platform offers the following functionality to the customer, including the ability to: capture transactional data from voice, data and video networks; format, correlate, enhance, and store this data in a business-usable form; and retrieve the data for monetization, audit and compliance, or analytic purposes.
The IPC transaction definition capability and correlation engine enable the assembling of transaction data for specific business purposes, the assignment of business rules, and the tracking of the flow of transactions through their entire business lifecycle. Robust monitoring and alerting capabilities are included to enable reacting to conditions in real-time that are defined as outside acceptable parameters.
The advanced web portal capabilities enable delivery of essential business information to both internal user communities and external end customers. Flexible branding, language support, reporting and analytics, and transaction access control allow customers to create custom modified portals that meet their internal and externally facing business requirements.
The companys analytics solutions are carrier-grade and provide the scalability and performance expected by its customers. Through its web portal technology, the company provides dashboards, graphs, and reports that provide real-time insight into transactional data. Modified analytics solutions can be assembled and provided to different internal user communities and to external end customers. A library of widgets and reports are available to gain insight into revenue generation and cost control.
The companys standalone pricing and rating engine provides a real-time capability to support monetizing any type of retail or wholesale IP-based voice, data, or video service. The companys rating engine leverages the power of the IPC platform to provide the capability to create pricing plans whether based on usage, transactional, bundles, promotion and incentive, or any other pricing scheme.
The monitoring and alerting capabilities provide real-time notification when conditions, such as wholesale rates or customer usage patterns, have changed and action is needed to protect revenue and profit margin before the problem becomes more serious. As an overlay solution, its rating engine can provide rated usage to its customers' other business systems, including all the cable billing systems. The solution can also be configured to work with existing installed mediation products rather than using the mediation functionality provided through the IPC platform.
Audit and Compliance Capabilities
All its solutions have audit and compliance capabilities that can be enabled to track and trace transactions through their entire business lifecycle with associated reporting to support internal and external audit and compliance staff. The companys solutions incorporate automation and auditing capabilities that reduce the cost to process and settle multi-party transactions, and ensure accuracy with its customers trading partners.
The companys solutions have been used in 70 paging, cellular, wireline, fiber, and HFC networks to support subscribers and billions of transactions. Its technology is an integrated part of cu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Primal Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Primal Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Primal Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Primal Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Primal Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRIMAL SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Primal Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Primal Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Primal Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Primal Solutions Inc. History
Primal Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Primal Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Primal Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Primal Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Primal Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Primal Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Primal Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Primal Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Primal Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Primal Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Primal Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Primal Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Primal Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Primal Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?