- The report contains detailed information about Preferred Voice Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Preferred Voice Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Preferred Voice Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Preferred Voice Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Preferred Voice Inc. business.
About Preferred Voice Inc.
Preferred Voice, Inc. engages in the integration and marketing of services to phone companies. The companys Global Application Platform (GAP) integrates both speech and non-speech recognition applications with in the same platform.
Products and Services
The Global Application Platform is a unified platform integrating telecommunications applications, subscriber Web interfaces, billing and provisioning interfaces, and intelligent networking technology. The GAP system can be integrated with various switches from manufacturers, including Nortel, Lucent, Motorola, and Ericsson. Voice channels on the GAP can operate with T1 and E1 trunks or higher density links. Signaling and call control are accomplished using SS7, AIN/WIN, CAMEL, RLT, IS-41, ISDN PRI 2 B-Channel Transfer, and traditional signaling methodologies. The GAP system can be collocated at a carrier switch site or services can be provided through its hosted network system located in Allen, Texas.
The companys call management program provides for the collection, analysis, and reporting of call data by service offering. This data can be used to provide the carrier and service provider with information regarding empirical user trends, network usage and service functionality, all of which are necessary to the parties technical and marketing analysis of the network services.
The companys bundled service suite was designed to address the trend to personalize all aspects of telecommunications. The suite has a core network based address book that is integrated with such services as Rockin Ringback, RemindMe, Push-2-Connect, SmartLine, and Voice Activated Dialing. The applications can be customized, combined, and configured to meet each carriers needs.
Rockin Ringback: This network-based service allows subscribers to replace the familiar ring, ring that callers hear with a song, personalized message, and an advertisement. The service includes an integrated store where subscribers shop from tunes created especially for ringback use.
Voice Activated Dialing Speech recognition service: This service is accessed by a telephone subscriber allowing to speak a name, number, and location from a personal directory.
Smart Line: This application allows a subscriber to receive calls at any phone. The subscriber must notify the VIP system of a change in location by giving it voice commands. The Smart Line may also be used to screen calls allowing the subscriber to take the incoming call or forward it to voice mail.
Push-2-Connect Application: Provides for reservation less conferencing on-demand.
Remind Me: This application allows the subscriber to schedule a message that is delivered to the subscriber on a predetermined date and time on a one time or recurring basis.
EMMA: The companys software provides telephone subscribers with the remote accessed automated attendant service. Emma answers the subscribers phone with a custom greeting and listens as a caller speaks a name, department, or location listed in the subscribers voice dialing directory then routes the call to the person, department or location requested.
Digital Signage: The companys digital signage offering provides for a solution utilizing in-store touch screens and customizable interactive content design to engage customers while they are shopping in a cellular telephone retail store.
Major competitors in the ringback service arena are RealNetworks, LiveWire Mobile, Alcatel, Comverse Technologies, and Lucent.
The company was founded in 1992. It was formerly known as Preferred Telecom, Inc. and changed its name to Preferred Voice, Inc. in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PREFERRED VOICE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PREFERRED VOICE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PREFERRED VOICE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PREFERRED VOICE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PREFERRED VOICE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Preferred Voice Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Preferred Voice Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Preferred Voice Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Preferred Voice Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Preferred Voice Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PREFERRED VOICE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PREFERRED VOICE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PREFERRED VOICE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PREFERRED VOICE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PREFERRED VOICE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PREFERRED VOICE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Preferred Voice Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Preferred Voice Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Preferred Voice Inc. Major Shareholders
Preferred Voice Inc. History
Preferred Voice Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Preferred Voice Inc. Offices and Representations
Preferred Voice Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Preferred Voice Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Preferred Voice Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Preferred Voice Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Preferred Voice Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Preferred Voice Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Preferred Voice Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Preferred Voice Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Preferred Voice Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Preferred Voice Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Preferred Voice Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Preferred Voice Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?