- The report contains detailed information about PopMail.com, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PopMail.com, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PopMail.com, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PopMail.com, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PopMail.com, Inc. business.
About PopMail.com, Inc.
PopMail.com, inc. (PopMail or the Company) commenced operations as Hotel Mexico, Inc. (HMI), which was incorporated in Ohio in 1994. In 1996, the Company opened its first restaurant (Kenwood) under the trade name Hotel Discovery, and in 1997, HMI was reorganized as Hotel Discovery, Inc., a Minnesota corporation. During the fiscal year ended December 31, 2000, the company consisted of two divisions, the restaurant division (which has been presented as discontinued operations) and the Internet division.
The restaurant division develops, owns and operates restaurants with multiple themed dining rooms designed to appeal to the upscale casual dining market. PopMail has Cafe Odyssey restaurants at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, which opened in June 1998, and in the Denver Pavilions, which opened in March 1999.
The Internet marketing division is an affinity and permission based e-marketing company, connecting people with their passions. PopMail accomplished this during 2000 by providing official fan clubs and fan club services for sports teams, clients in the broadcast and entertainment industries, and recording artists. These marketing services included access to preferred tickets, merchandise, exclusive news, chat, discussion, permission marketing and vanity web-based email, official fan sites and access to discounted products related to a sports team, personality or artist.
Throughout the majority of 2000, the Internet division consisted of three companies: PopMail Network, Inc. (PopMail Network), based in Irving, Texas, is a provider of permission and vanity web based e-mail services to professional sports teams, broadcast stations and other brand name clients in the sports, media and entertainment industries; Fan Asylum, Inc. (Fan Asylum), based in San Francisco, California, a provider of official online and offline fan club sites for recording artists in the music industry; and IZ.com, Inc. (IZ), which is based in Bellevue, Washington, a provider of digital publishing services, newsletters and technology for high-end brands.
PopMail Network provides turnkey email and database management solutions that allow its clients to provide: via ENewsNotifier, or ENN, outbound email distribution and management of email messages tailored to registrants of PopMail Network's clients, and, via PopMailTM, web based affinity email accounts to visitors of the companys client's sites i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org. PopMail Network has over 225 Clients in the sports, broadcast, , media and entertainment industries. PopMail Network considers its clients' subscribers to ENewsNotifier and PopMail to be Members because of their affinity towards, and willingness to receive, information.
At the present time, Network offers two proprietary email services, which are described below.
ENEWSNOTIFIERTM (ENNTM) is a permission marketing email service, which allows clients to collect preference and demographic information from their Members and create a Member database. These organizations can then use this database to send out targeted, personalized and customized messages for marketing purposes.
PopMailTM is an affinity email service that allows clients to offer free Web based email boxes on their home pages. Members sign up for a personal email address that contains their affinity group's name (such as JoeSmith@Yoursitemail.com). Clients benefit from the affinity with their customers and higher traffic on their Web site when registrants visit the client's site to send and receive their email. Clients can also sell advertising.
At present, PopMail Network targets four vertical markets for its email services: sports, broadcast, media, and entertainment. Companies in these vertical markets typically have customers with a stronger affinity for their product or service - such as a favorite sports team, radio station, personality, or publication. Using PopMail Network's email services allows clients to cut through the clutter and inefficiencies of traditional marketing, and more effectively and efficiently promote and brand their content, products or services to their viewers, listeners, fans and customers on the topics and items already of interest to them.
The companys major competitors are e.piphany, Vignette, Lyris, SparkNet, and YesMail. Competitors in customer relationship and outbound email management include public companies such as Critical Path, Digital Impact, Mail.com, Message Media, Lifeminders and Kana Communications.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POPMAIL.COM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POPMAIL.COM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POPMAIL.COM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POPMAIL.COM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POPMAIL.COM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PopMail.com, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PopMail.com, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PopMail.com, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PopMail.com, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PopMail.com, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. POPMAIL.COM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POPMAIL.COM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POPMAIL.COM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POPMAIL.COM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POPMAIL.COM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POPMAIL.COM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PopMail.com, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PopMail.com, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PopMail.com, Inc. Major Shareholders
PopMail.com, Inc. History
PopMail.com, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PopMail.com, Inc. Offices and Representations
PopMail.com, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PopMail.com, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PopMail.com, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PopMail.com, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PopMail.com, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PopMail.com, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PopMail.com, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PopMail.com, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PopMail.com, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PopMail.com, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PopMail.com, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PopMail.com, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?