- The report contains detailed information about PlayBOX (US) Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PlayBOX (US) Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PlayBOX (US) Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PlayBOX (US) Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PlayBOX (US) Inc. business.
About PlayBOX (US) Inc.
Playbox (US) Inc., a development stage company, owns an online music hosting and downloading application, which targets unsigned music acts and small- to medium-sized record labels enabling them to establish their own music downloading or hosting services.
The application is offered with a range of supplemental services, such as hosting, streaming, e-commerce, and digital rights management (DRM) using the latest MP3 and Windows Multimedia technology.
The companys PlayBOX online music application includes four dynamic interfaces, namely White Label, Aggregator, Bespoke, and Jukebox, which provide an interface between artists and content owners and their listeners through the Internet.
White Label Interface: The White Label interface provides artists a way to offer their music for sale to listeners through the Internet by enabling them to download individual songs either directly from the companys Website or from the artists own Website.
Aggregator Interface: The PlayBOX Aggregator interface allows clients to create and manage an interactive online download store for music catalogues of between 50 and 1,000 songs, with e-commerce, tracking, reporting, and billing functions. PlayBOX also offers management services for this interface.
Bespoke Interfaces: The company hires independent Website developers and designers on a project-by-project basis who could create an interface to handle various specialized client requests.
Music Jukebox Interface: The PlayBOX Music Jukebox interface is a free service, which allows users to both listen to music and manage their personal computer music collections online in an image-driven environment. The PlayBOX Music Jukebox also lets users transfer their music to and from portable devices, which could play MP3 or other similar music files.
The company offers various services that work with its interfaces. Clients could send the company their content on compact disk in a raw format (such as WAV), which is then processed into Windows Media files, which are smaller and downloaded by users from the Internet. These files are then stored on its server and supplied to consumers.
Hosting and bandwidth: The music files, which artists wish to sell to users of PlayBOX are stored or hosted on the companys server, which it leases from Open Hosting Ltd., a server service. A single song usually requires approximately 7MB of storage space. The companys server provides bandwidth, which enables users to download files over the Internet. PlayBOX runs a Linux server, having 1,000 GB of bandwidth per month, out of Open Hostings facility in London.
Ripping and Encoding: PlayBOX could encode audio for use on the companys Website from various source material, including compact discs and WAV format into MP3, Windows Media files, or Advanced Audio Coding (AAC or MP4) file formats.
Digital Rights Management: Digital rights management (DRM) is a system for protecting the copyrights of data (including music) circulated through the Internet or other digital media by enabling secure distribution and disabling illegal distribution of the data. PlayBOX uses Microsoft Windows Media DRM, a platform to protect and securely deliver content for playback on a computer, portable music device, or network device.
eCommerce: PlayBOX utilizes Barclaycards Merchant Services proprietary ePDQ System to process its secure online payments. Once a PlayBOX user has chosen one or more songs or products from the companys Website that they wish to purchase, they are directed to the Barclaycards ePDQ Cardholder Payment Interface (CPI), a payment environment, where the user would pay for their purchases either by debit card or credit card.
Tracking and Billing: Tracking and Billing allows PlayBOX clients to gain an understanding of their fan base. Each PlayBOX users movements through the different PlayBOX interfaces is logged, and this information, along with other data, including their collective purchases and where they are logging in from, is made available to the companys clients in real time.
In July 2008, the company disposed Playbox Media Limited, its wholly owned subsidiary in the U.K.
The company identifies competition from RealNetworks; Apple Inc.; Microsoft; Sony Online Entertainment; Napster; OD2/Loudeye; 7 Digital Ltd.; MPP Global Ltd.; and DA Recordings Ltd.
Playbox (US) Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLAYBOX (US) INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLAYBOX (US) INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLAYBOX (US) INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLAYBOX (US) INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLAYBOX (US) INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PlayBOX (US) Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PlayBOX (US) Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PlayBOX (US) Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PlayBOX (US) Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PlayBOX (US) Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLAYBOX (US) INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLAYBOX (US) INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLAYBOX (US) INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLAYBOX (US) INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLAYBOX (US) INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLAYBOX (US) INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Major Shareholders
PlayBOX (US) Inc. History
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Offices and Representations
PlayBOX (US) Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PlayBOX (US) Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PlayBOX (US) Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PlayBOX (US) Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PlayBOX (US) Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PlayBOX (US) Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?