- The report contains detailed information about Pipeline Data, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pipeline Data, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pipeline Data, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pipeline Data, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pipeline Data, Inc. business.
About Pipeline Data, Inc.
Pipeline Data, Inc. provides merchant payment processing services and related software products. The company delivers credit and debit card-based payment processing solutions primarily to small to medium-sized merchants who operate either in a physical brick and mortar business environment, over the Internet, or in mobile or wireless settings via cellular-based wireless devices.
The company also targets new customers for its mobile wireless transaction processing and municipal payment processing services. Its primary customer base consists of small to medium-sized merchants. The company also markets and sell its products and services by utilizing contractual relationships with 50 commercial banks and financial institutions comprising 411 bank branch locations, 7 credit unions, 30 Independent Sales Organizations(ISOs)/Value Added Resellers (VARs) and a national cell phone carrier.
Products and Services
Merchant Payment Processing Services
The company provides services and support to merchants accepting credit and debit-based payment cards, including the various services as follows:
Application Evaluation/ Underwriting: The company recognizes that there are varying degrees of risk associated with different merchants based on the nature of their businesses, processing volume and average transaction amounts. The company applies varying levels of scrutiny in its application evaluation and underwriting of prospective merchants accounts, ranging from basic due diligence for merchants with a low risk profile to a more thorough and detailed review for higher risk merchants.
Merchant Set-up and Training: After the company establishes a contract with a merchant, the company creates the software configuration that is downloaded to the merchants credit card terminal or computer. If a merchant requires a pin-pad to accept debit cards, the configuration allows for the terminal or computer to communicate with the peripheral device. After the download has been completed, the company may conduct a training session on the use of the products.
Card Transaction Processing: A transaction begins with authorization of the customers credit or debit card. The transaction data is captured by the processor and electronically transmitted to the issuer of the card, which then determines the availability of credit or debit funds. The issuer then communicates an approval decision back to the merchant through the purchaser.
Risk Management/Detection of Fraudulent Transactions: The company enables its merchants to balance the risk of fraud against the loss of a valid transaction.
Merchant Service and Support: The company provides merchants with ongoing service and support. Customer service and support includes answering billing questions, responding to requests for supplies, resolving failed payment transactions, troubleshooting and repair of equipment, educating merchants on Visa and MasterCard compliance and assisting merchants with pricing changes and purchases of additional products and services.
Chargeback Service: In the event of a billing dispute between a cardholder and a merchant, the company assists the merchant in investigating and resolving the dispute as quickly and as accurately as possible.
Merchant Reporting: The company organizes its merchants transaction data into various files for merchant accounting purposes. The company uses this data to provide merchants with information, such as charge volume, discounts, fees and funds held for reserves to help them track their account activity. The transactions for which the company provides processing services involve the following third parties:
Merchants: Merchants are the businesses that accept payment cards, including Visa and MasterCard, for their merchandise and services.
Sponsoring Banks: Sponsoring banks are financial institutions that are card association members and provide the funds on behalf of the card user, enabling merchants to accept payment cards.
Processors: Processors, which may include banks, gather sales information from merchants, obtain authorization for merchants transactions from card issuers, facilitate the collection of fun
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PIPELINE DATA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PIPELINE DATA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PIPELINE DATA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PIPELINE DATA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PIPELINE DATA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pipeline Data, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pipeline Data, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pipeline Data, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pipeline Data, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pipeline Data, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PIPELINE DATA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PIPELINE DATA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PIPELINE DATA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PIPELINE DATA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PIPELINE DATA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PIPELINE DATA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pipeline Data, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pipeline Data, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pipeline Data, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pipeline Data, Inc. History
Pipeline Data, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pipeline Data, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pipeline Data, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pipeline Data, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pipeline Data, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pipeline Data, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Pipeline Data, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pipeline Data, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pipeline Data, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pipeline Data, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pipeline Data, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pipeline Data, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pipeline Data, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pipeline Data, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?