- The report contains detailed information about Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Personal & Informatik AG (P&I). It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) business.
About Personal & Informatik AG (P&I)
P&I Personal & Informatik AG supplies integrated software solutions for human resources management in Europe. Its solutions include P&P LOGA personnel management/payroll accounting/time management software program that incorporates time management comprising personnel administration, payroll accounting, organization planning/management, personnel cost planning, travel expense account, staff requirement planning, staff deployment planning, alternate shift planning, electronic clock-in/clock-out, time management, seminar management, applicant management, and archiving modules. The company also offers P&I HCM human capital management software, a Web-based staff portal that offers management and employee self-services to support the optimization of human resource management processes, as well as focuses on application/approval procedures, personnel development, personnel controlling, staff planning, and applicant management. In addition, its solutions include P&I PLUS, a Web-based personnel management/time management solution, which focuses on personnel administration, organizational planning/management, post/workplace management, training and further education, personnel cost budgeting, applicant management, staff requirement planning, staff deployment planning/shift management, product registration, time management, and electronic clock-in/clock-out. Further, the company offers P&I SMART, a payroll and travel expense accounting software for small and medium-sized companies; and APG 2000, a platform-independent standard software product for time management that can be individually customized. P&I Personal & Informatik AG also provides additional services, such as consulting, implementation, maintenance, training courses, and application service providing. Its products are used by manufacturing, trade/services, finance, public administration, healthcare, and social welfare industries. The company is headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Industry Position Analysis
6. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERSONAL & INFORMATIK AG (P&I) VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Major Shareholders
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) History
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Offices and Representations
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Capital Market Snapshot
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) 1-year Stock Charts
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) 5-year Stock Charts
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Personal & Informatik AG (P&I) Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?