- The report contains detailed information about Patsystems plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patsystems plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patsystems plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patsystems plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patsystems plc business.
About Patsystems plc
Patsystems Plc develops, distributes, and supports electronic trading solutions, exchange solutions, and risk management tools for financial institutions in Europe, the United States, and the Asia Pacific. Its software enables the electronic trading of financial products on global trading exchanges; and real time trade capture, valuation, and risk management for the structured finance market. The company offers a range of trading solutions, including front-end trading tools that comprise Pro-Mark for professional traders and IQ-Trader for technical traders, as well as J-Trader, an all-purpose trading tool. Its trading solutions include Order Routing Engine that handles routing from multiple sources to multiple execution venues; Patsystems Data Distributor (PDD) that gathers market data from the exchange specific adaptors and distributes it to a load balanced network of slave PDDs; XLink, a software solution to bridge various trading domains and systems; Patsystems API that provides direct access to real-time market data, and delivers advanced strategy support for futures and options; financial information exchange trading gateway; back office adapter; and Patsystems Application Service Provider solution that offers access to global markets. The company also provides risk management solutions, which include System and Risk Administration, a pre-trade risk module; Risk Alert, a standalone pre-trade risk management tool; and Risk Informer, a post-trade risk management tool. In addition, it offers exchange solutions comprising Patsystems Matching Engine, a matching, clearing, and settlement system used by exchanges; and J-Clear, an event-based processing module that enables straight-through processing of trades executed via the Patsystems platform. The company serves banks, brokerage firms, FCMs, trading houses, hedge funds, and professional traders, as well as the exchange community. Patsystems was founded in 1994 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATSYSTEMS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATSYSTEMS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATSYSTEMS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATSYSTEMS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATSYSTEMS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patsystems plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patsystems plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patsystems plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patsystems plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patsystems plc Industry Position Analysis
6. PATSYSTEMS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATSYSTEMS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATSYSTEMS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATSYSTEMS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATSYSTEMS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATSYSTEMS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patsystems plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patsystems plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patsystems plc Major Shareholders
Patsystems plc History
Patsystems plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patsystems plc Offices and Representations
Patsystems plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patsystems plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patsystems plc Capital Market Snapshot
Patsystems plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Patsystems plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patsystems plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patsystems plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patsystems plc 1-year Stock Charts
Patsystems plc 5-year Stock Charts
Patsystems plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patsystems plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patsystems plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?