- The report contains detailed information about Patni Computer Systems Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patni Computer Systems Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patni Computer Systems Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patni Computer Systems Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patni Computer Systems Limited business.
About Patni Computer Systems Limited
Patni Computer Systems Limited provides information technology services. The company offers its services to customers through industry-focused practices, including insurance, manufacturing, financial services and communications, media and entertainment, and through technology-focused practices.
The companys service lines include application development, application maintenance and support, packaged software implementation, infrastructure management services, product engineering services, business process outsourcing, and quality assurance services. Its technology practices offer research, design, and development services for product engineering.
The company offers a range of integrated services to global insurance companies. Its offerings include a spectrum of services to insurance carriers, including life and health, property and casualty and reinsurance companies. The IT services the company provides span various functions, including sales and marketing, distribution, policy services, claims, compliance, accounting, and reinsurance. The companys core services include systems consolidation and integration of mergers and acquisitions; policy administration conversions; development of frameworks that reduce the cycle time and cost for policy issue and claim handling; new product (life and retirement) introductions; batch system optimization; data mining; development of business intelligence applications; and legacy support of various applications.
The company is a member of global insurance industry organizations, such as Life Office Management Association (LOMA), the Association for Cooperative Research and Development (ACORD), and the Insurance and Accounting Systems Association.
Manufacturing Retail and Distribution
The companys manufacturing, retail and distribution practice offers IT and business process outsourcing services that support the purchase, sales, production, engineering, finance, human resources, and legal functions of a manufacturing company. Within the manufacturing industry, the sectors the company services include consumer goods and durables, electronics, engineering, food and beverages, personal care products, paper, rubber products, life sciences, and pharmaceuticals. To businesses in these sectors, the company provides IT services in the following areas: supply chain management; demand chain management; manufacturing applications and core manufacturing systems (including package implementation); data warehousing; and business intelligence. A significant portion of the services the company provides to its customers in its manufacturing practice include implementation, customization, and support of ERP platforms used by its customers.
Retail: The companys experience in the retail practice includes development, support, and testing of applications for specialty and hi- tech retailers and grocery chains. The company also offers services, such as PCI compliance, development of multi-channel retail solutions, and solutions around point of sale systems.
Logistics & Transportation: The company provides services to road, air, and rail transportation companies covering operational applications, such as fleet management, revenue accounting, reservations and flight operations. Apart from these, the company also provides solutions to the logistic companies in areas, such as warehouse management applications, supply chain, and route optimization.
The companys financial services business unit focuses on customers in the banking, diversified financial services and securities business segments. The company provides consulting and software services, including BPO (business process outsourcing) for consumer and corporate banking, treasury and risk management, mutual funds, investment management and securities. The companys services to these business areas include architecture design; application integration and development; information security assessments; legacy system maintenance; business intelligence; customer relationship management; mutual funds and benefits administration; portfolio accounting and reporting; stock exchange a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patni Computer Systems Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patni Computer Systems Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patni Computer Systems Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patni Computer Systems Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patni Computer Systems Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patni Computer Systems Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patni Computer Systems Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patni Computer Systems Limited Major Shareholders
Patni Computer Systems Limited History
Patni Computer Systems Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patni Computer Systems Limited Offices and Representations
Patni Computer Systems Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patni Computer Systems Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patni Computer Systems Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Patni Computer Systems Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Patni Computer Systems Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patni Computer Systems Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patni Computer Systems Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patni Computer Systems Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Patni Computer Systems Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Patni Computer Systems Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patni Computer Systems Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patni Computer Systems Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?