- The report contains detailed information about Patimas Computers Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patimas Computers Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patimas Computers Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patimas Computers Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patimas Computers Bhd business.
About Patimas Computers Bhd
Patimas Computers Berhad provides information and communications technologies (ICT) services, solutions, and products in Malaysia and internationally. Its ICT infrastructure technology services include e-business infrastructure and solutions, enterprise application interface services, business continuity and disaster recovery, enterprise and network services, and data center design and construction services; and ICT software development and services comprise outsourcing of software development, stock-broking applications, financial management applications, office productivity applications, e-business applications, and education and training for ICT, as well as IBM, Sybase, and Oracles implementation services. The company also provides ICT technical support services; and system integration and outsourcing services, such as managed network and security, broadband connectivity, hosting and co-location, disaster recovery, data center outsourcing, business process outsourcing, and ICT outsourcing services, as well as operates as a value-added distributor of HP, IBM, Oracle, Sybase, and Acronis products; and value-added reseller of IBM and SUN products. In addition, it develops and sells computer related products and services for finance, stock-broking, and manufacturing industries; distributes computer hardware and software products; and provides software solutions. Further, the company focuses on interactive, multimedia content development, online services, electronic commerce, and information infrastructure; and implementing, commissioning, installing, assembling, consulting, and project management for computer hardware and software. Additionally, it develops and sells software for manufacturing industry; and provides hosting facilities, managed network services, system integration, application service provider, and product procurement services, as well as provides management and computer equipment rental service. The company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patimas Computers Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patimas Computers Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patimas Computers Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patimas Computers Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patimas Computers Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATIMAS COMPUTERS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patimas Computers Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patimas Computers Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patimas Computers Bhd Major Shareholders
Patimas Computers Bhd History
Patimas Computers Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patimas Computers Bhd Offices and Representations
Patimas Computers Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patimas Computers Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patimas Computers Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Patimas Computers Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Patimas Computers Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patimas Computers Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patimas Computers Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patimas Computers Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Patimas Computers Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Patimas Computers Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patimas Computers Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patimas Computers Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?