- The report contains detailed information about Pansoft Company Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pansoft Company Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pansoft Company Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pansoft Company Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pansoft Company Limited business.
About Pansoft Company Limited
Pansoft Company Limited provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and professional services for the oil and gas industry in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys ERP software provides holistic solutions to various business operations, including accounting, order processing, shipping, invoicing, inventory control, and customer relationship management. It provides solutions for its clients application software systems, including system integration and legacy software expansion and integration, including SAP, Oracle, and banking systems.
The company provides training, maintenance, and execution service for its clients, such as SAP execution. It has developed customized ERP software systems for Sinopec, PetroChina, and their parents and subsidiaries, oil companies. In addition, it provides services for its customers other business units, including planning, statistics, process control, business intelligence, and equipment management. The projects it has provided for its oil and gas company clients include the following:
PanFMIS Centralized Financial and Accounting System: The company developed extension software integrating with its customers SAP R3 system to assist the client in gaining control over thousands of responsibility centers within the company, thereby consolidating accounting company-wide.
PanCRM Petrol Station Customer Relationship Management system: The company developed an extension application integrating with its customers MasterCard system.
PanPlanning Information System for China Oil planning and statistics system: The company developed an extension based on its customers Oracle Database software to realize the customers planning and statistics functions.
PanBI Data Warehouse Intelligent Management and Reporting Platform: The company developed an extension based on Oracle DBMS, which can be integrated with its customers SAP and other application software to serve as the basic warehouse and reporting platform for the information.
The company intends to provide customized ERP software solutions to various industries, including the energy, coal mining, power, and other industries. It is also entering B2B+B2C e-commerce for housing and outsourcing service markets.
The companys clients include Chinas oil and petroleum companies, Sinopec, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC, a subsidiary of PetroChina), and PetroChina and their subsidiaries.
In June 2010, the company acquired 100% equity of ITLamp, a solution and service provider servicing oil companies in the Tarim oilfield.
In addition, the company paid a deposit to acquire a 55% stake in Shandong HongAo Power Technology Limited (HongAo), a technology solution and service provider that has a base of thermal power-plant clients. HongAo would serve as its access point to sell its system solutions and service to the thermo energy industry.
In August 2010, the company announced cooperation with two Japanese firms, Management Information Center Co., Ltd. and Seven Colors Corporation, to set up a joint venture to engage in a contractual relationship with Sharp Business Software Development Center, a unit of Sharp Corporation (Sharp), to conduct outsourced mobile-phone software testing. This joint venture would provide it a direct access to the outsourcing markets focusing on serving Japanese clients.
Pansoft Company Limited was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pansoft Company Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pansoft Company Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pansoft Company Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pansoft Company Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pansoft Company Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PANSOFT COMPANY LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pansoft Company Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pansoft Company Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pansoft Company Limited Major Shareholders
Pansoft Company Limited History
Pansoft Company Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pansoft Company Limited Offices and Representations
Pansoft Company Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pansoft Company Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pansoft Company Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Pansoft Company Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Pansoft Company Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pansoft Company Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pansoft Company Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pansoft Company Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Pansoft Company Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Pansoft Company Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pansoft Company Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pansoft Company Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?