- The report contains detailed information about Pacte Novation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacte Novation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacte Novation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacte Novation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacte Novation business.
About Pacte Novation
Pacte Novation SA provides information technology products and services primarily in France. The company offers various software products and services in a range of professional domains, such as transportation, financial banking, telecommunications, media, utilities, and energy. It primarily offers various information technology consulting services, Web applications, software development services, and networks supervision. The company also provides CAD components suite, which include Axiom/SAFIRS, used in projects framework (airbus, nuclear submarine, and aircraft carriers) for applications, from wiring to software; AxiomCAD Elec 2, which integrates standard functionalities of electric CAD recognized by engineering electric companies; and AxiomCAD Railway Signalling, which allows a description under AutoCAD of various documents relating to the production of a railway signaling design. In addition, it provides automated testing for ILOG views software applications. Further, the company offers tools for supporting projects, which include DRH Manager, a tool used for recruitment management by the human resources department; and ODYSSEE, which is used as support of capitalization. It has partnerships primarily with ILOG, Inc.; Oracle; Compuware Corporation; BEA Systems, Inc.; and Virtools SA. Pacte Novation was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACTE NOVATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACTE NOVATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACTE NOVATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACTE NOVATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACTE NOVATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacte Novation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacte Novation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacte Novation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacte Novation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacte Novation Industry Position Analysis
6. PACTE NOVATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACTE NOVATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACTE NOVATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACTE NOVATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACTE NOVATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACTE NOVATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacte Novation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacte Novation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacte Novation Major Shareholders
Pacte Novation History
Pacte Novation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacte Novation Offices and Representations
Pacte Novation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacte Novation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacte Novation Capital Market Snapshot
Pacte Novation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Pacte Novation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacte Novation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacte Novation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacte Novation 1-year Stock Charts
Pacte Novation 5-year Stock Charts
Pacte Novation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacte Novation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacte Novation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?