- The report contains detailed information about PacificNet, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PacificNet, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PacificNet, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PacificNet, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PacificNet, Inc. business.
About PacificNet, Inc.
PacificNet, Inc. engages in developing and providing gaming technology for the land-based, online and mobile game operators in Asia.
Software Outsourcing Services
The company provides Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), such as call centers, CRM and telemarketing services and IT Outsourcing (ITO), such as outsourced software programming and development services. Its business process outsourcing services consist of call center services, call center management software sales, and training and consulting.
Telecom Value-Added Services (VAS)
The company is value-added reseller and provider of Content Providing (CP), Platform Providing (PP) and Service Providing (SP) telecom VAS, such as Interactive VoiceResponse (IVR) systems, call center management systems and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP), as well as mobile phone VAS, such as Short Messaging Services (SMS) and Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS). Its telecom VAS often includes a post-sale service contract for systems integration and consulting services.
Telecom and Gaming Products and Services
The companys telecom and gaming products and services include distribution services, multimedia interactive self-service kiosk distribution, online mobile phone distribution, and the design, manufacture, and marketing of gaming machines (Asian multi-player electronic gaming machines). In addition to gaming machines, it also offers the hotel, casino and slot hall operators based in Macau, China and other Asian gaming markets a range of gaming technology solutions including gaming related maintenance. The company sells entertainment kiosks and cell phones.
GAMING TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS
Take1 Technologies Group Limited (TAKE1): Take1 Technologies is in the business of designing and manufacturing electronic multimedia entertainment kiosks, coin-op kiosks and machines, Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM), bingo and slot machines, Amusements With Prizes(AWP) games, server-based downloadable games systems, and Video Lottery Terminals (VLT) such as Keno and Bingo machines, including hardware, software, client-server systems and cabinets. Take1 is a major designer, developer and manufacturer of multimedia entertainment and communication kiosk products including photo and video entertainment kiosks, digital camera photo development stations, Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS) and mobile content download stations for mobile phones, and other coin-operated peripherals and consumables. Take1 Technologies is based in Hong Kong and markets and distributes its products around the world including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, and Southeast Asia.
PacificNet Games Limited (PactGames): PacificNet Games Limited provides Asian multi-player electronic gaming machines, gaming technology solutions, gaming related maintenance, IT and distribution services for the hotel, casino and slot hall operators based in Macau, China and other Asian gaming markets.
LEGACY TELECOM AND CRM BUSINESS
Software & Outsourcing Services Group
Pacific Smartime Solutions Limited/Pacific Solutions Technology (shenzhen) Co. Ltd. (PactSo): Pacific Smartime Solutions Limited (Smartime) is an IT outsourcing company incorporated in Hong Kong that operates through its China subsidiary Pacific Solutions Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. (PactSo), which is a major provider of outsourcing services including software development, R&D, and project management services in China. Smartime provides outsourcing services to the telecom, banking and financial services companies in China, including Huawei, IBM, and Bank of East Asia. PacificNet's software R&D and outsourcing unit, Pacific Solutions Technology specializes in the development of high-end client-server application software, internet e-commerce software, online and casino gaming systems and slot machines, banking and telecom applications.
Telecom Value-Added Services (Vas) Provider
Guangzhou Wanrong Information Technology Co., Limited: Guangzhou Wanrong Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Guangzhou Wanrong) is a value-added telecom service provider in China. Guangzhou Wanrong was granted nationwide SMS service numbers 2388 for China Mobile a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFICNET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFICNET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFICNET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFICNET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFICNET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PacificNet, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PacificNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PacificNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PacificNet, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PacificNet, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFICNET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFICNET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFICNET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFICNET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFICNET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFICNET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PacificNet, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PacificNet, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PacificNet, Inc. Major Shareholders
PacificNet, Inc. History
PacificNet, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PacificNet, Inc. Offices and Representations
PacificNet, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PacificNet, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PacificNet, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PacificNet, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PacificNet, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PacificNet, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PacificNet, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PacificNet, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PacificNet, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PacificNet, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PacificNet, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PacificNet, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?