- The report contains detailed information about ORC Software AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ORC Software AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ORC Software AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ORC Software AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ORC Software AB business.
About ORC Software AB
Orc Software AB provides solutions for advanced trading and low latency connectivity to the financial sector worldwide. The companys Orc Trading solutions are used by financial arms for advanced trading, pricing, and risk management of electronically traded derivatives. These solutions include Orc Trading for algorithmic trading; Orc Trading for arbitrage; Orc Trading for market making; Orc Trading for risk management; Orc Trading for warrants market making; and Orc Trading for volatility trading. Its Orc Connect solutions provide traders and brokers access to liquidity pools in the areas of execution, market data, and reference data. The company has strategic alliances with E2E infotech, Infront, Reuters, Canon IT Solutions, IN2, Born Capital, Mindwell, Lakeview Capital Market Services, BCC Group International, and Algorithmica Research. Its customers include banks, trading and marketmaking firms, exchanges, brokerage houses, institutional investors, and hedge funds. The company operates principally in Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. Orc Software AB was founded in 1987 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORC SOFTWARE AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORC SOFTWARE AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORC SOFTWARE AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORC SOFTWARE AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORC SOFTWARE AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ORC Software AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ORC Software AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ORC Software AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ORC Software AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ORC Software AB Industry Position Analysis
6. ORC SOFTWARE AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORC SOFTWARE AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORC SOFTWARE AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORC SOFTWARE AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORC SOFTWARE AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORC SOFTWARE AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ORC Software AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ORC Software AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ORC Software AB Major Shareholders
ORC Software AB History
ORC Software AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ORC Software AB Offices and Representations
ORC Software AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ORC Software AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ORC Software AB Capital Market Snapshot
ORC Software AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ORC Software AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ORC Software AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ORC Software AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ORC Software AB 1-year Stock Charts
ORC Software AB 5-year Stock Charts
ORC Software AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ORC Software AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ORC Software AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?