- The report contains detailed information about ORBIS AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ORBIS AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ORBIS AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ORBIS AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ORBIS AG business.
About ORBIS AG
ORBIS AG provides business consultancy services to industrial, automotive, consumer good, and retail sectors in Germany. It offers a range of services, including strategic consulting, organizational consulting, process consulting, technology consulting, and systems integration to international corporations and mid-sized businesses. The company specializes in SAP and Microsoft solutions. It also provides consultancy services for customer oriented business processes, internal company business processes, vendor-oriented business processes, and in-house/cross-enterprise logistics. In addition, the company offers enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, logistics, quality management, finance, strategic enterprise management, customer relationship management, business intelligence, and product lifecycle management solutions. Its products include ORBIS NetCoach, which enables companies and education facilities to develop solutions for Internet-based knowledge transfer; ORBIS iControl for business intelligence and data warehousing; ORBIS PSA for integrated planning, confirmation and control, and billing and controlling, as well as for controlling of projects and enterprise resources; ORBIS Finance Template, a book-keeping solution; Mobisys Solution Builder, a wireless infrastructure solution; and practice oriented solutions, such as add-ons for SAP and Microsoft. The companys solutions consist of Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Navision, SAP, and SAP Business One. ORBIS was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Saarbrucken, Germany with additional offices in Bielefeld, Hamburg, Munich, and Essen, as well as in Switzerland, Paris, Strabburg, Washington D.C., and Shanghai.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORBIS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORBIS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORBIS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORBIS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORBIS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ORBIS AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ORBIS AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ORBIS AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ORBIS AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ORBIS AG Industry Position Analysis
6. ORBIS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORBIS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORBIS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORBIS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORBIS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORBIS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ORBIS AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ORBIS AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ORBIS AG Major Shareholders
ORBIS AG History
ORBIS AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ORBIS AG Offices and Representations
ORBIS AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ORBIS AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ORBIS AG Capital Market Snapshot
ORBIS AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ORBIS AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ORBIS AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ORBIS AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ORBIS AG 1-year Stock Charts
ORBIS AG 5-year Stock Charts
ORBIS AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ORBIS AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ORBIS AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?