- The report contains detailed information about Oracle Financial Services Software Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oracle Financial Services Software Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oracle Financial Services Software Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oracle Financial Services Software Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oracle Financial Services Software Limited business.
About Oracle Financial Services Software Limited
i-flex Solutions Limited provides information technology solutions to the financial services industry worldwide. The company has various solutions, which include packaged applications for the financial services industry, encompassing consumer banking, commercial banking, investor servicing and asset management for mutual funds, internet delivery of financial services, as well as business intelligence and analytical applications; custom application software development, deployment, maintenance and support services (both onsite and offshore) for financial institutions; and business and IT consulting services in the financial services domain.
The company operates in two business segments that include The Product Business (comprising product licensing, customization, implementation and support); and Services Business (providing customizes software and consulting services.
The company's main product FLEXCUBE suite, which comprises package solutions addressing the transaction process, accounting, business intelligence, analytical application and Internet delivery needs of a range of financial institutions, including corporate banks, consumer banks, universal banks, capital market intermediaries, investment banks and other specialized financial institutions.
FLEXCUBE suite offers installation, implementation, business process re-engineering and IT infrastructure designing and deployment. It is provided in different languages, such as Arabic, Bulgarian, German, Japanese, Polish and Spanish.
Reveleus is a single package that integrates industry standard data storage, design and end-user access tools into a powerful information management solution. Reveleus addresses the Business Intelligence and Analytical market for financial services and enterprise risk management.
Daybreak Lending Suite is an enterprise-wide consumer lending solution that helps financial institutions to manage multiple lending products. It automates all aspects of financing for the consumer lending industry - encompassing Originations, Servicing and Collections. It provides an integrated solution and improves productivity and customer service levels.
The company offers Anti-Money Laundering services, including strategic consulting, custom development and system integration.
I-flex offers financial institutions customized IT solutions through its domain and technology Centers of Excellence under the brand name PrimeSourcing. Its offerings, encompasses areas, such as Capital Markets, Business intelligence and Data Warehousing, CRM, Development & Integration Services, e-Solutions, Insurance and Payment Systems. PrimeSourcing offerings include Business and Technology Consulting, Application Development, Application Re-engineering, Maintenance and support, Technology Deployment & Management, System Integration and Quality Management services through combination of onsite, offsite/near-shore and offshore delivery models.
The company has global strategic alliance with IBM Corporation, FRS, Mantas, and Comex- Genesys. Login SA joined with i-flex to provide solutions addressing treasury, risk management and treasury back office using FLEXCUBE, Reveleus and the Login-Acumen suite of products. The company has partnered with Ever Systems, IDS, STP, M-Frontier. Its platform alliances include Hewlett Packard, Intel, Microsoft and Oracle. It has 30 business partners and approximately 20 established support centers around the world. i-flex has set up FLEXCEL INTERNATIONAL PVT. LIMITED as a Joint Venture with HDFC Group.
i-flex Solutions Limited was incorporated in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oracle Financial Services Software Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oracle Financial Services Software Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Major Shareholders
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited History
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Offices and Representations
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?