- The report contains detailed information about Open Text Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Open Text Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Open Text Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Open Text Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Open Text Corp. business.
About Open Text Corp.
Open Text Corporation provides enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions primarily in North America. The companys ECM software products help its customers manage their business content, including version revisions and compliance with regulatory requirements.
ECM Software Solutions
The company provides ECM solutions that bring together people, processes, and information. In addition, its services offer a suite of services within its solution value chain to help customers achieve implementation goals. The company also provides software, solutions, and expertise for governments, global 2000 organizations, and mid-market companies.
Open Text ECM Suite
The Open Text ECM Suite brings together the content management capabilities needed to manage a range of enterprise content, including business documents, vital records, Web content, digital assets (images, audio, and video), email, forms, and reports.
Open Text Content Services enable information workers to manage and exploit content types in a unified way at three critical levels and comprise following core elements: Open Text Enterprise Connect, which offers a new user interface with customizable views of business content; Open Text Enterprise Process Services, which offers a set of enterprise process services to help organizations put content in the hands of users when and where they need it in the context of the business process they are supporting; and Open Text Enterprise Library Services, which provides a repository to enforce and manage retention schedules, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance policies for content types enterprise-wide.
The Open Text ECM Suite consists of the following components: document management; collaboration; social media; Web content management; digital asset management; records management; email management; archiving; capture & delivery; business process management; and content reporting.
Document Management: Document Management provides the repository for business documents (Microsoft Office, CAD, and PDF) and allows for the organizing, displaying, classifying, access control, version control, event auditing, rendition, and search services for documents and their content.
Collaboration: Collaboration offers a range of tools that help facilitate people working with each other, with content, and with processes. These tools include project and community workspaces, real-time instant messaging, instant online meetings, screen sharing, wikis, polls, blogs, and discussion forums.
Social Media: Social Media offers an application that gives customers new ways of working productively together through the Web and mobile devices, while also meeting security and compliance demands through integration with a companys wider ECM system.
Web Content Management: Web Content Management provides tools for authoring, maintaining, and administering Web sites that offer a visitor experience that integrates content from internal and external sources.
Digital Asset Management: Digital Asset Management provides a set of content management services for ingesting, browsing, searching, viewing, assembling, and delivering media content, such as images, audio, and video.
Records Management: Records Management enables control of the lifecycle of content objects by associating retention and disposition rules with each content asset.
Email Management: Email Management services enable the archiving, control, and monitoring of email to reduce the size of the email database, improve email server performance, control the lifecycle of email content, and monitor email content to ensure compliance.
Archiving: Archiving helps bring storage expenses under control through optimization of storage use.
Capture & Delivery: Capture & Delivery tools provide the means of converting documents from analog sources, such as paper or facsimile (fax) to electronic documents; and applies value-added functions to them, such as optical/intelligent character recognition (OCR/ICR), and barcode scanning, and then releases them into the Open Text ECM Suite repository where they can be stored, managed, and searched.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPEN TEXT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPEN TEXT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPEN TEXT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPEN TEXT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPEN TEXT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Open Text Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Open Text Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Open Text Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Open Text Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Open Text Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPEN TEXT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPEN TEXT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPEN TEXT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPEN TEXT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPEN TEXT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPEN TEXT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Open Text Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Open Text Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Open Text Corp. Major Shareholders
Open Text Corp. History
Open Text Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Open Text Corp. Offices and Representations
Open Text Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Open Text Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Open Text Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Open Text Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Open Text Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Open Text Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Open Text Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Open Text Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Open Text Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Open Text Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Open Text Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Open Text Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?