- The report contains detailed information about Ontrack Systems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ontrack Systems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ontrack Systems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ontrack Systems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ontrack Systems Ltd. business.
About Ontrack Systems Ltd.
Ontrack Systems Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology services. The company offers outsourcing services, including service level agreements, managed services, application management, quality testing, maintenance, end-user training and support remote management, and service delivery; and software development services comprising the design and development of customized applications for clients in the fields of Web applications, client-server technology, e-business solutions, multimedia, portal development, and system integration. It also provides application integration, product development, and networking consultancy and maintenance services. In addition, the company offers offshore development, multimedia and Web, staff augmentation, information technology managed, business process out sourcing, and ERP training services, as well as mobile applications and networking solutions. Its software products include SMS Xprez, an application that is used to manage SMS messages the user receives or sends through the mobile phone connection; and Secure-T, a tendering platform, which is used by various government departments and public sector undertakings for electronic bidding. Ontrack Systems Limited provides its services to customers in the retail, real estate, insurance, discrete manufacturing, transportation, credit and risk, e-tendering, supply chain management, and jobs and recruitment domains. It has strategic alliances with Novell, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Compaq, HCL, ACER, HP, 3COM, and Webel. The company operates primarily in India, the United States, and Europe. Ontrack Systems Limited was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Kolkata, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ontrack Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ontrack Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ontrack Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ontrack Systems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ontrack Systems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONTRACK SYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ontrack Systems Ltd. History
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ontrack Systems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ontrack Systems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ontrack Systems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ontrack Systems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ontrack Systems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ontrack Systems Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?