- The report contains detailed information about Online Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Online Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Online Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Online Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Online Resources Corp. business.
About Online Resources Corp.
Online Resources Corporation provides outsourced, web- and phone-based financial technology services to financial institution, biller, card issuer, and creditor clients to fulfill banking and payment services.
The company offers products and services to two primary vertical markets: Banking Services and e-Commerce Services.
Banking Services: The company, for banks, credit unions and other depository financial institutions, provides electronic bill payment and online banking services. Its online banking products include an integrated suite of web-based account presentation, payment, relationship management and professional services. With Online Resources services, a financial institutions web site enables its business and consumer end-users to consolidate information from multiple accounts and make bill payments to billers, merchants, or individuals, via their financial institutions Web site.
e-Commerce Services: For billers, card issuers and credit providers, the company provides web- and phone-based account presentation, payment, relationship management, and professional services. It enables consumer and business end-users to manage their account or make a payment to a single card issuer, credit provider or biller.
Account Presentation Services: The company offers account presentation services to financial institutions and card issuers. These services provide a set of online capabilities that allow end-users to: view transaction histories and account balances; review and retrieve current and past statements; transfer funds and balances; initiate or schedule either one-time or recurring payments; access and maintain account information; and perform self-service administrative functions.
The company also offers financial institution clients various complementary services. It provides these clients with two types business banking services, a full cash management service intended for larger end-users and a basic business offering intended for small business end-users. Money HQ allows end-users to obtain account information from multiple financial institutions, view bills, transfer money between accounts at multiple financial institutions, make person-to-person payments, and receive alerts without leaving their financial institutions web site.
The company also offers mobile access, check images, check reorder, Quicken interface, statement presentment and other functionality that enhances its solution. Account presentment is also protected by multi-factor security solutions.
Payments Services: For financial institution clients, the companys web-based bill payment services may be bundled with account presentation services or purchased as a stand-alone service integrated with a third-party account presentation solution.
For biller clients, the company provides a suite of payment options, including consolidation of incoming payments made by credit cards, signature debit cards, ACH and PIN-less debit via multiple access points such as online, IVR, or call center customer service representatives. The suite also includes bill presentment, convenience payments, and flexible payment scheduling. The company also provides web-based collections support product that allows biller clients to direct past due end-users to a specialized website where they can review account balances, set up payment plans and make payments.
For credit card clients, the company offers the ability to schedule either one-time or recurring payments to the provider through account presentation software.
For other large billers and payment acquirers, the company provides real-time account debit services via EFT gateway, enabling them to obtain funds eliminating the risk of non-sufficient funds.
Relationship Management Services: Relationship management services consist of the customer care services that the company maintains for financial institution and biller clients, and the marketing programs it runs on their behalf.
Professional Services: The companys professional services include software applications, such as account opening and lending for financial institution clients, which enable them to acqu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Online Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Online Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Online Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Online Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Online Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONLINE RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Online Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Online Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Online Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Online Resources Corp. History
Online Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Online Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Online Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Online Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Online Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Online Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Online Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Online Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Online Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Online Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Online Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Online Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Online Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Online Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?