- The report contains detailed information about Omtool Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Omtool Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Omtool Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Omtool Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Omtool Ltd. business.
About Omtool Ltd.
Omtool, Ltd. provides document and information handling software solutions that control document-based business communications and integrate paper and electronic documents into enterprise information systems and workflows. The companys software products streamline the capture, conversion and communication of both paper and electronic information. Its solutions are used in legal, healthcare, and financial services vertical markets.
AccuRoute Document Handling Platform
The companys AccuRoute product is a software solution that captures, converts, distributes and archives paper and electronic documents. AccuRoute transforms both paper and electronic-based documents into electronic files and routes the information within and outside an organization. Through AccuRoute, the company enables customers to administer their documents from either a desktop computer or from a multi-function peripheral (MFP) panel, while integrating with their business workflow to: capture paper and electronic-based information for document handling with distributed end user access; achieve compatibility with any networked scanner, scan-enabled digital printer, copier, fax, or MFP; convert paper and electronic documents into various formats, including text-searchable Adobe PDF, tagged image file format, JPEG, DOC and TXT files; combine paper and electronic-based information to create mixed-mode documents; create personal and public document-handling rules (embedded directives) that may be saved for reuse; compress documents up to 80 percent of original file size, thereby reducing electronic transmission (bandwidth) and storage requirements; communicate with various destinations and recipients simultaneously, such as desktop computers, faxes, e-mail, network folders, printers, document repositories, document management systems, records management systems, enterprise content management systems and litigation support systems; collaborate on documents that were previously difficult to share; use a desktop interface that directly leverages existing applications and eliminates the need to learn proprietary systems; and comply with a range of corporate record-retention requirements, government regulations and industry mandates. Its AccuRoute solution is suited for law firms.
Omtool Healthcare Suite
The Omtool Healthcare Suite encompasses solutions to streamline registration, inpatient care and post-discharge reimbursement. The suite includes:
ADT eForms production system, which provides hospitals with on-demand admissions, discharge and transfer (or ADT) electronic forms for registration and patient identification, such as identification (or ID) bracelets and patient ID labels;
eForms Station electronic forms library, which gives immediate access to a hospital's custom library of electronic and printable forms;
Image-In Point of Service image capture system, which scans images of typically non-clinical documents, such as insurance cards, driver's licenses, referral forms, HIPAA notices and the like and displays them on a desktop paneled window;
Image-In Business document and form capture system, which converts paper-based business documents to electronic records;
Image-In Clinical medical records scan facility, which enables users to capture the entire patient file after discharge;
Image-In Queue document viewer, which enables administrators to manage, view and disseminate electronic documents to the proper departments and/or patient files; and ObjectArchive electronic archive, which provides the foundation to store information designed, developed and captured through any of the Omtool Healthcare Suite products.
Genifax Enterprise Fax Solution
The companys Genifax product automates and integrates fax communication throughout an enterprise and integrates with desktop and enterprise software applications. Its Genifax product, when coupled with configured hardware components, provides enterprise fax capabilities, incorporating features and functions that include: message tracking and notification to serve requirements for compliance, security and privacy; configuration and deployment to support various implem
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMTOOL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMTOOL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMTOOL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMTOOL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMTOOL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Omtool Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Omtool Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Omtool Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Omtool Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Omtool Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMTOOL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMTOOL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMTOOL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMTOOL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMTOOL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMTOOL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Omtool Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Omtool Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Omtool Ltd. Major Shareholders
Omtool Ltd. History
Omtool Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Omtool Ltd. Offices and Representations
Omtool Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Omtool Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Omtool Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Omtool Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Omtool Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Omtool Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Omtool Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Omtool Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Omtool Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Omtool Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Omtool Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Omtool Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?