- The report contains detailed information about NutriPure Beverages, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NutriPure Beverages, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NutriPure Beverages, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NutriPure Beverages, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NutriPure Beverages, Inc. business.
About NutriPure Beverages, Inc.
NutriPure Beverages, Inc., through its subsidiary, distributes beverages and provides bottled water. It offers a line of nutrient-enhanced bottled water products under the NU2O label.
Products & Services
The company offers a brand called Nu2O which offers nutrient-enhanced bottled water products to be produced using cold-filling process that enables the addition of organic nutrients while retaining the appearance and taste of water.
Beverage Formulation Services
The company offers beverage formulation services in the development of healthier and scientifically based products. It also offers management consulting services.
On October 07, 2010, NutriPure Beverages has formed a strategic alliance with Sun West Bottlers to begin the initial production of NutriPure's Nu2O bottled water products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NutriPure Beverages, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NutriPure Beverages, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUTRIPURE BEVERAGES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Major Shareholders
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. History
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Offices and Representations
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NutriPure Beverages, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?