- The report contains detailed information about Neusoft Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neusoft Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neusoft Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neusoft Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neusoft Corporation business.
About Neusoft Corporation
Neusoft Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) solutions and services in the People's Republic of China, the United States, Japan, the United Arab Emirates, Hungary, and India. The company offers industry solutions, technology solutions, and services. Its products include security products, such as Neusoft Firewall, Neusoft VPN, and Neusoft IDS; database products comprising Neusoft OpenBASE secure database management system (DBMS), Neusoft nBASE multimedia relational DBMS, and Neusoft OpenBASE Mini Embedded DBMS; technologies embedded platforms, including NeuLinux-Embedded Linux development platform, Neusoft NEST2000 general embedded system design platform, and Neusoft PXA250/255 development board based on Xscale Product Introduction; mobile Internet products consisting of Neusoft PUSH server, Neusoft GSM billing system, Neusoft Uni-VAS2000, Neusoft Short Message Exchange System based on STK, and Neusoft Short Message Gateway; and business management software, as well as medical products, including CT series, X-rays series, MRI series, and ultrasound scanners. The company also provides industry solutions in the electric power, e-government, social insurance, tobacco, finance and securities, telecom, education, and taxation sectors; technology solutions, including anti-counterfeit solution, general security, and Bluetooth solutions; and e-hospital integrated application information system, as well as offers IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, IT system outsourcing services. It has strategic partnership with Harman International Industries Inc. to develop advanced technologies in automotive and consumer electronics. The company, formerly known as Shenyang Neusoft Co., Ltd., was founded in 1991 and is based in Shenyang, the People's Republic of China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEUSOFT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEUSOFT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEUSOFT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEUSOFT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEUSOFT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neusoft Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neusoft Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neusoft Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neusoft Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neusoft Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. NEUSOFT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEUSOFT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEUSOFT CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEUSOFT CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEUSOFT CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEUSOFT CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neusoft Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neusoft Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neusoft Corporation Major Shareholders
Neusoft Corporation History
Neusoft Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neusoft Corporation Offices and Representations
Neusoft Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neusoft Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neusoft Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Neusoft Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Neusoft Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neusoft Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neusoft Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neusoft Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Neusoft Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Neusoft Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neusoft Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neusoft Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?