- The report contains detailed information about Netop Solutions A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Netop Solutions A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Netop Solutions A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Netop Solutions A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Netop Solutions A/S business.
About Netop Solutions A/S
Netop Solutions develops and markets software products based on its NetOp technology for the transfer of screens, sound, and data between two or more computers worldwide. The company offers its products primarily in the areas of administration, education, and communication. Its products in the administration area include Netop Remote Control, which provides interface for remote maintenance and user support across various platforms and devices; Netop Remote Control OnDemand, a Web-based remote support; Netop Remote Control Mobile and Embedded; Netop Asset Control that offers IT asset management; Netop ProtectOn2, a hard disk protection software; Netop ProtectOn Pro, a endpoint protection software; Netop NetFilter, a Web filtering software; and Netop PrintLimit Pro, a print management software. The companys products in the education area consist of Netop School6 and Netop Vision6, a classroom management software; Netop Pointer, a on-screen annotation software; Netop OnSight, a student computer monitoring software; and Netop Learning Center, a learning management system. Its products in the communication area include Netop Live Communicator, which offers secure solution for online collaboration and communication; Netop Live Web-Call; Netop Live Web-Chat; Netop Live Guide; and Netop Live Banner, which offers flash-based Web cam solutions. It markets its products primarily through distributors and business partners. The company was formerly known as Danware A/S and changed its name to Netop Solutions in 2008. Netop Solutions was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Birkerod, Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Netop Solutions A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Netop Solutions A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Netop Solutions A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Netop Solutions A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Netop Solutions A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETOP SOLUTIONS A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Netop Solutions A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Netop Solutions A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Netop Solutions A/S Major Shareholders
Netop Solutions A/S History
Netop Solutions A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Netop Solutions A/S Offices and Representations
Netop Solutions A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Netop Solutions A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Netop Solutions A/S Capital Market Snapshot
Netop Solutions A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Netop Solutions A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Netop Solutions A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Netop Solutions A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Netop Solutions A/S 1-year Stock Charts
Netop Solutions A/S 5-year Stock Charts
Netop Solutions A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Netop Solutions A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Netop Solutions A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?