- The report contains detailed information about Mphasis Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mphasis Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mphasis Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mphasis Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mphasis Limited business.
About Mphasis Limited
MphasiS Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides a suite of application development and maintenance services, infrastructure technology outsourcing (ITO) services, and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions worldwide. The companys application services focuses on application development and maintenance to enable process improvement through automation, integration, and instrumentation. It also offers various end-to-end SAP solutions in areas of ERP/APO/BIW/CRM/Enterprise Portal and Netweaver platform based applications, services on Oracle and Peoplesoft platforms for various industry areas and sectors, and life cycle development services for Siebel platforms; testing; enterprise portals and content management solutions; enterprise application integration; and business intelligence and performance management, as well as consulting services, such as process, technology, customer relationship management, offshore outsourcing, and quality consulting. The companys BPO services include customer relationship management services, such as customer services and sales, technical help desk, and collection services; and back office services comprising finance and accounting, tax and compliance, claims processing and payments, content management and research, and human resources outsourcing services. Its ITO services comprise desktop/workplace, integration engineering, data center, service enablement and deployment, network, security, and service desk services. MphasiS Limited serves clients in financial services and insurance, manufacturing, healthcare, communications, media and entertainment, government, transportation and logistics, and consumer and retail industries. The company was formerly known as MphasiS BFL Limited and changed its name to MphasiS Limited in November 2006. MphasiS Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India. MphasiS Limited operates as a subsidiary of Electronic Data Systems LLC.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MPHASIS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MPHASIS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MPHASIS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MPHASIS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MPHASIS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mphasis Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mphasis Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mphasis Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mphasis Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mphasis Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MPHASIS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MPHASIS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MPHASIS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MPHASIS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MPHASIS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MPHASIS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mphasis Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mphasis Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mphasis Limited Major Shareholders
Mphasis Limited History
Mphasis Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mphasis Limited Offices and Representations
Mphasis Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mphasis Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mphasis Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Mphasis Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mphasis Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mphasis Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mphasis Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mphasis Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Mphasis Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Mphasis Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mphasis Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mphasis Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?