- The report contains detailed information about Moqizone Holding, Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Moqizone Holding, Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Moqizone Holding, Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Moqizone Holding, Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Moqizone Holding, Corp. business.
About Moqizone Holding, Corp.
Moqizone Holding, Corp., through its subsidiary, MoqiZone (Shanghai) Information Technology Company Limited, provides a digital entertainment delivery platform that delivers online content and games to Internet cafes in China through its proprietary MoqiZone WiMax Network.
The companys primary business focus is to provide content delivery to the viral online gaming market and connect game players to online content providers. Its MoqiZone WiMAX Network is a wireless proprietary network designed to provide online game contents hosted by it to the Internet cafes which have installed its WiMAX equipment. Netcafe Farmer is an online game auto-update distribution system which enables internet cafes to automatically update the client-end gaming software with patches on a real time basis for all their personal computers or PCs in their cafes.
In 2009, the company had connected approximately 30 Internet cafes in Chengdu and 3 Internet cafes in Suzhou. Netcafe Farmer is servicing approximately 700 internet cafes mainly in Henan, Hebei, Zhejiang, and Northeast of China.
The MoqiZone WiMax Network provides direct access between the internet cafes and the content providers and enables a redistribution of profits in Chinas online media industry, specifically to the fragmented online internet cafes gaming industry. The company may use the 3.5 GHZ radio frequency resources.
As of December 24, 2009, the company had entered into agreements to deploy 10 games and non binding memorandums of understanding with 10 new game developers. In 2009, the company announced the launch of its business-to-customer or B2C Website www.53mq.com. www.53mq.com is the online game platform through which it aggregates and integrates its online game contents and would be the interface to interact with its WiMAX connected internet cafes, as well as its online game players.
Agreements with Wins Entertainment Ltd
The company has established partnership with Wins Entertainment Limited (Wins), a motion picture production company in Hong Kong through a series of proprietary content agreements. In 2009, it was contracted to develop the online game for Wins movie, Tiger Tang 2 (Tiger Tang 2 Game) and it also acquired the exclusive rights from Wins for publishing Tiger Tang 2 Game.
Customers and Market
The company has approximately 150,000 licensed Internet cafe in China, with an average of 100 sets of PC in each cafe. The three applications in any Internet cafe are: online games; instant messaging and online chatting; and online TV/Movie streaming.
The company identifies competition from wholesale distributors in China, including Junnet; www.untx.com; SIFANG TECHNOLOGY; and Federal Soft.
Moqizone Holding, Corp. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Moqizone Holding, Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Moqizone Holding, Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Moqizone Holding, Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Moqizone Holding, Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Moqizone Holding, Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOQIZONE HOLDING, CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Major Shareholders
Moqizone Holding, Corp. History
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Offices and Representations
Moqizone Holding, Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Moqizone Holding, Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Moqizone Holding, Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Moqizone Holding, Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Moqizone Holding, Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Moqizone Holding, Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?