- The report contains detailed information about MindfulEye Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MindfulEye Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MindfulEye Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MindfulEye Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MindfulEye Inc. business.
About MindfulEye Inc.
MindfulEye, Inc. (MindfulEye or the company) was incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada in 1977. The company is engaged in the business of Internet software and technology research and development. MindfulEye has developed a new category of technologies that can mine raw text content from digital sources including the Internet and can, through the use of its proprietary artificial intelligence technology known as Lexant, extract and deliver to its customers information that affects organizations in which they may have interest.
MindfulEye's technologies are designed to:
Monitor Internet content such as Internet Relay Chat (IRC) channels, Web-based discussion forums, editorial Web sites, and other sources of digital content such as newswire and other electronic data feeds in near real-time for specific types of information;
Match text information to specific types of search criteria such as stock ticker symbols;
Rank texts for sentiment, classify texts by topic, summarize texts, and rank texts for relevance using a branch of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology known as Natural Language Processing (NLP);
Deliver information to customers in a variety of vertical markets using a variety of delivery methods including the World Wide Web, e-mail, and wireless.
MindfulEye Surveillance: MindfulEye used its technologies to develop two software applications for segments in the financial sector. In November 2000, the Company launched a service for individuals in the investor relations profession known as MindfulEye Surveillance. This monitoring service tracks online content published about public companies, alerting investor relations professionals to events that could affect their companies' interest. MindfulEye Surveillance is distributed in Canada exclusively by Canada NewsWire, the leading Canadian corporate disclosure newswire service and media service provider. To date, MindfulEye has not entered into agreements with third parties to distribute this service outside of Canada.
InvestorLite: In March 2001, MindfulEye developed and launched an application of its technology known as InvestorLite. InvestorLite is designed to serve retail investors in the financial sector. This application is distributed directly by MindfulEye via the Internet and is intended to provide retail investors with access to information that may affect the stock price of companies that interest them.
MindfulEye continues to develop its own applications for various vertical markets, the company expects to aggressively pursue opportunities to co-develop and license private-label applications of its technology with third parties in a variety of vertical markets. Those markets include the financial sector, the entertainment industry, the polling and public relations markets, consumer products marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), the risk management and credit rating sector, the healthcare market, and the markets for Internet content management and Internet search services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MINDFULEYE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MINDFULEYE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MINDFULEYE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MINDFULEYE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MINDFULEYE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MindfulEye Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MindfulEye Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MindfulEye Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MindfulEye Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MindfulEye Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MINDFULEYE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MINDFULEYE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MINDFULEYE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MINDFULEYE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MINDFULEYE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MINDFULEYE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MindfulEye Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MindfulEye Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MindfulEye Inc. Major Shareholders
MindfulEye Inc. History
MindfulEye Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MindfulEye Inc. Offices and Representations
MindfulEye Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MindfulEye Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MindfulEye Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MindfulEye Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MindfulEye Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MindfulEye Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MindfulEye Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MindfulEye Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MindfulEye Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MindfulEye Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MindfulEye Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MindfulEye Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?