- The report contains detailed information about Microsoft Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Microsoft Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Microsoft Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Microsoft Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Microsoft Corporation business.
About Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation engages in developing, manufacturing, licensing, and supporting a range of software products and services for different types of computing devices.
The companys software products and services include operating systems for servers, personal computers, and intelligent devices; server applications for distributed computing environments; information worker productivity applications; business solutions applications; high-performance computing applications; software development tools; and video games.
The company provides consulting and product and solution support services, and it trains and certifies computer system integrators and developers. The company also designs and sells hardware, including the Xbox 360 video game console, the Zune digital music and entertainment device, and peripherals. Its online offerings and information are delivered through Bing, Windows Live, Office Live, its MSN portals and channels, and the Microsoft Online Services platform which includes offerings for businesses, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Exchange Hosted Services, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online. The company enables the delivery of online advertising across its range of digital media properties and on Bing through its proprietary adCenter platform.
The company has entered into business and technical collaboration agreements with Novell and other Linux providers to build, market, and support a series of solutions to enhance the interoperability of its products with their virtualization, management, and network security solutions.
The company has operations in five segments: Windows & Windows Live Division, Server and Tools, Online Services Division, Microsoft Business Division, and Entertainment and Devices Division.
Windows & Windows Live Division
Windows & Windows Live Division (Windows Division) has overall responsibility for development and marketing of the Windows operating system, Windows Live and Internet Explorer. Windows Division offerings consist of premium and standard edition Windows operating systems and online software and services through Windows Live. Premium Windows operating systems are those that include additional functionality and are sold at a price above its standard editions.
Products and Services: Windows operating system: Windows 7, including Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Starter Edition; Windows Vista, including Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business, Enterprise and Starter Edition; and Windows XP Home.
Competition: Competition from various commercial software products offered by companies, including Apple, Google, and Linux operating system. Competitors, such as Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Opera Software Company offer software that competes with the Web browsing capabilities of Internet Explorer, a component of the Windows operating system.
Server and Tools segment
Server and Tools segment develops and markets software server products, software developer tools, services, and solutions. Windows Server-based products are integrated server infrastructure and middleware software designed to support software applications built on the Windows Server operating system. Windows Server-based products include the server platform, including targeted segment solutions, database, storage, management and operations, service-oriented architecture platform, and security and identity software. The segment also builds standalone and software development lifecycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. Server products can be run on-site, in a partner-hosted environment, or in a Microsoft-hosted environment.
The company offers a range of enterprise consulting and product support services that assist customers in developing, deploying, and managing Microsoft server and desktop solutions. It also provides training and certification to developers and information technology professionals about its Server and Tools, Microsoft Business Division, and Client platform products.
Windows Server 2008 R2, the new version of the Windows Server operating system was released to manufactu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICROSOFT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICROSOFT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICROSOFT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICROSOFT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICROSOFT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Microsoft Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Microsoft Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Microsoft Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Microsoft Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Microsoft Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. MICROSOFT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICROSOFT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICROSOFT CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICROSOFT CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICROSOFT CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICROSOFT CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Microsoft Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Microsoft Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Microsoft Corporation Major Shareholders
Microsoft Corporation History
Microsoft Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Microsoft Corporation Offices and Representations
Microsoft Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Microsoft Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Microsoft Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Microsoft Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Microsoft Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Microsoft Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Microsoft Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Microsoft Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Microsoft Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Microsoft Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Microsoft Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Microsoft Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?