- The report contains detailed information about Microlog Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Microlog Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Microlog Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Microlog Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Microlog Corp. business.
About Microlog Corp.
Microlog Corp., a Virginia corporation (Microlog or the company) was organized in 1969. Microlog is a vertically focused technology company that provides communications solutions for customer service. These solutions help businesses better serve their customers, compete more effectively and deliver positive impact to bottom-line business performance.
Micrologs ServiceFirst family of products is built using open standard technologies, and provides the contact management and communications infrastructure necessary to establish a customer service center for 5 to 500 service representatives. This ServiceFirst Contact Management Solution is comprised of the ServiceFirst Foundation, Connections, IVR, and Integration products.
ServiceFirst Foundation forms the backbone of the contact management solution and unifies servicing and managing customer interactions through a single platform regardless of the way a customer communicates with a business.
ServiceFirst Foundation intelligently routes all customer contacts regardless of the type of communication providing a single repository of all customer interaction. This provides representatives or agents with a powerful information tool that summarizes customer behavior and increases customer satisfaction; prioritizes the contact based upon business rules to ensure that all of the customers are handled in the most appropriate manner, such as servicing the most important customers first; Uses skills-based routing by matching the customer contact to the agent or representative having the most appropriate skills to service the contact; provides simple system administration allowing the supervisors or managers to quickly and easily manage agents, schedules, campaigns, etc; and uses a browser-based agent eliminating workstation installation, configuration or administration.
ServiceFirst Connections provides support for a wide range of communications media for self-service and live interaction over the telephone (using telephone key pad or natural speech), the web (chat, collaboration, call back, bulletin board), e-mail, fax and paper, and solutions for the hearing impaired (TTY).
Voice: Customer information acquired utilizing an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system can be passed to the agent before they answer the phone. When customers do not wish to remain in queue for an agent, they have the opportunity to leave a voice message. With the voice message the customer maintains their position in the queue and can arrange via the voice message an immediate call back or establish a time for a call back.
Web: Constituents or customers interact with representatives or agents via real time chat, web collaboration (including form collaboration), and web mail and web callback.
E-mail: Microlog supports all standard e-mail servers. Business rules and message content are used to generate automatic acknowledgements and automatic responses to service requests (which are subsequently routed to the appropriate agent).
Fax and paper documents: Both fax and hardcopy are treated as any other media type. ServiceFirst uses Caller ID, dialed number and/or optical character recognition to route faxes and scanned hardcopy documents to the agents desktop (based on keyword recognition).
ServiceFirst IVR leverages voice communications for interactive self-service using touch tone telephones, natural speech and TTY (for hearing impaired). The ServiceFirst IVR provides: Web-based administration and reporting; Schedule based messaging for holidays, weekends and special events; Web-based configurable messaging for simple changes and self-recording; Queue length and estimated wait times; Music on hold and/or advertisements; Voice message queue for customers who would prefer to leave a voice message scheduling a call back rather than remaining in queue; Call recording for training and regulatory purposes; Database access and Text-to-speech interaction; and Outbound dialing and messaging.
ServiceFirst Integration products provide software and hardware to easily integrate with legacy databases and CRM applications, PBX or ACD switches, Web sites, IVR and E-mail/fax servers. This integration allows ServiceFirst Foundation to provide a unified operational view of customer interactions across diverse systems and contact types preserving existing investments.
Micrologs target markets include Healthcare (commercial and government), Federal government constituent services, State and Local government services, and Emergency Communications.
The company's telephony vendors competitors include Avaya, Inc., Nortel Networks, and Aspect Communications as examples. Traditional CTI vendors have added this capability to their offerings, an example of which is Genesys (Alcatel). Stand alone point solution companies competing in this space include Interactive Intelligence Inc., eGain Communications Corporation, Divine (Formerly eShare) and Apropos Technology. Application provider competitors include Siebel Systems, Nortel Networks (Clarify), and Peoplesoft (Vantive).
Network component companies such as Cisco Systems through its acquisition of Webline (Internet based contact management), Geotel Communications Corporation (Network routing) and Summa Four, Inc. (traditional telephony switches) and solution providers within the Companys target markets including companies such as Apex, Ateb, Frank Solutions, and AudioCare are also the companys major competitors.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICROLOG CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICROLOG CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICROLOG CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICROLOG CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICROLOG CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Microlog Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Microlog Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Microlog Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Microlog Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Microlog Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MICROLOG CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICROLOG CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICROLOG CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICROLOG CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICROLOG CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICROLOG CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Microlog Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Microlog Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Microlog Corp. Major Shareholders
Microlog Corp. History
Microlog Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Microlog Corp. Offices and Representations
Microlog Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Microlog Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Microlog Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Microlog Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Microlog Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Microlog Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Microlog Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Microlog Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Microlog Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Microlog Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Microlog Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Microlog Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?