- The report contains detailed information about Mentor Graphics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mentor Graphics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mentor Graphics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mentor Graphics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mentor Graphics Corp. business.
About Mentor Graphics Corp.
Mentor Graphics Corporation provides software and hardware design solutions that enable its customers to develop electronic products. The company markets its products and services worldwide, primarily to large companies in the military/aerospace, communications, computer, consumer electronics, semiconductor, networking, multimedia, and transportation industries.
The electronic systems that its customers create with its products include printed circuit boards (PCBs), integrated circuits (ICs), field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), embedded software solutions, and wire harness systems. The companys products are used in the design and development of a set of electronic products, including automotive electronics, video game consoles, digital cameras, cellular telephones, Bluetooth devices, medical devices such as automated external defibrillators, smart phones, e-book readers, and netbooks.
The company designs its products to enable engineers to overcome electronic design problems.
The companys Scalable Verification tools allow engineers to verify that their complex IC designs function as intended. The company offers the following digital simulation products:
The companys ModelSim software tool is a hardware description language (HDL) mixed-language digital simulator that helps hardware designers verify that their IC design functions correctly before the design is completed, and is used for application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), SoCs, FPGAs, and other IC design verification, as well as verification of entire systems.
The companys Questa scalable verification platform includes support for HDLs, including System Verilog, simulation, and new verification methodologies including assertions and formal methods.
Along with digital simulation products, the company offers analog/mixed-signal simulators. The companys analog/mixed signal simulation products include the Eldo, ADVance MS, and ADiT tools.
The company provides hardware emulation systems, such as its Veloce product, which allow users to create functional and logical equivalent models of actual electronic circuits to verify the function and timing of those circuits. The companys Veloce product allows customers to verify complex designs containing up to 512 million logic gates.
IC Design to Silicon
The company offers its Calibre tool family, which is a standard for integrated device manufacturers and foundries:
The Calibre physical verification tool suite, Calibre DRC and Calibre LVS, helps ensure that a particular IC layout corresponds to the original schematic or circuit diagram of the design and conforms to manufacturing rules at wafer fabs where ICs are manufactured.
The Calibre xRC product, a transistor-level extraction and device modeling tool, computes the values of detailed circuit parameters including interconnect resistances, capacitances, and inductances to enable customers to simulate the performance of a design before it is manufactured.
Calibre lithography tools allow engineers to model, enhance, and verify layouts using lithography resolution enhancement techniques, including optical and process correction, phase-shift mask, scattering bars, and off-axis illumination.
Calibre CMPAnalyzer allows customers to model the expected planarity of ICs and identify where modifications to the layout would improve a chips flatness.
Calibre PERC is a tool for checking the electrical design of an IC. It is useful in verifying for the completeness of electrostatic discharge protection circuitry which affects both manufacturing yield and long-term usefulness of an IC.
The company also offers the Olympus-SoC place and route product targeted at customers designing ICs using geometries of 65 nm and below. The Olympus-SoC product addresses IC design problems, such as manufacturing variability, design size and complexity, and low power requirements.
Integrated System Design
The companys PCB-FPGA Systems Design software products support the PCB design process from schematic entry, where the electronic circuit is defined by engineers, through physical layout of the PCB, to prov
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mentor Graphics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mentor Graphics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mentor Graphics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mentor Graphics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mentor Graphics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MENTOR GRAPHICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mentor Graphics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mentor Graphics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mentor Graphics Corp. Major Shareholders
Mentor Graphics Corp. History
Mentor Graphics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mentor Graphics Corp. Offices and Representations
Mentor Graphics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mentor Graphics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mentor Graphics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Mentor Graphics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mentor Graphics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mentor Graphics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mentor Graphics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mentor Graphics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Mentor Graphics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Mentor Graphics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mentor Graphics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mentor Graphics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?