- The report contains detailed information about Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. business.
About Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, owns, and operates e-business networks; and provides B2B e-commerce and e-business solutions. Its e-business networks operate as Web platforms with in specific business sectors, enabling trade between corporate buyers and suppliers and helping them to find, purchase and sell products, to exchange information and to access business opportunities. The international client base of Mediagrif includes small and medium businesses, large companies, as well as government agencies. The company provides solutions for business involved in electronics components, computer equipment, telecommunications medical equipment, truck and heavy equipment, aftermarket automotive parts, wine and spirits, jewelry, e-tendering, e-publishing government business intelligence, and construction.
Electric Components Industry: THE BROKER FORUM
The Broker Forum (www.brokerforum.com) provides a unified and neutral network where distributors and brokers of electronic components identify, locate and trade electronic components. The products available through TBF range from integrated chips to diodes to transistors.
Computer Equipment Industry: POWER SOURCE ON-LINE
Power Source On-Line (www.powersourceonline.com) provides a unified network where dealers, resellers, brokers, service companies, OEMs and multi-vendor service organizations, also known as MVSOs, can buy and sell new, used, refurbished, end-of-life and hard-to-find computer parts and peripherals. In addition to computer equipment, PSO also offers such products as printers, laptops, notebooks and networking equipment.
Telecom Equipment Industry: TELECOM FINDERS
Telecom Finders (www.telecomfinders.com), a division of PSO, provides a unified network where dealers, resellers, interconnects, brokers, Telcos and OEMs can buy and sell new, used, refurbished and out of service hard-to-find parts, systems and equipment for the telecom industry. The products offered on TF include telephone key systems, private-branch exchange systems, also known as PBX, voice processing equipment, central office equipment, datacom and outside plant equipment.
Medical Equipment Industry: MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FINDERS
Medical Equipment Finders (wwwmedicalequipmentfinders.com), a division of TBF, provides an online network for dealers, resellers, brokers, service organizations and hospital buyer groups looking to buy or sell used, refurbished and surplus medical systems, parts and equipment.
Automotive Parts Industry: CARRUS TECHNOLOGIES
Carrus (www.carrustechnologies.com) offers automated business solutions for the automotive aftermarket industry through a suite of software for all segments of the industry.
Truck and Heavy Equipment Parts Industry: TRUCK PARTS LOCATOR
The Truck Parts Locator (www.truckpartslocator.com), a division of TBF, provides an e-business network, which assists registered member companies in buying and selling second-hand, rebuilt and new parts for medium and heavy duty equipment such as truck and bus fleets, construction, mining, framing and material handling equipment.
Equipment Trade-In: MARKET VELOCITY
Market Velocity (www.marketvelocity.com) provides an online equipment trade-in, recycle, donation and promotion solution that gives clients the tools and resources needed to implement automated equipment upgrade programs that motivate end users (consumers, corporate, and resellers) to replace old equipment faster. MVIs solutions are being utilized by companies in the computer and telephony industry but may be applied to other industries.
Wine and Spirits Industry: GLOBAL WINE & SPIRITS
Global Wine & Spirits (www.globalwinespirits.com) offers e-business network solutions targeting the needs of various participants in the wine industry, including producers, merchants, distributors, wholesalers and agents. GWS also operates The Wine Traders Club, a B2B international on-line trading exchange of fine and rare wines.
Diamonds, Color Stones and Jewelry: POLYGON
Polygon (www.polygon.net) allows its members to buy and sell diamonds, jewelry, color stones
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIAGRIF INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. History
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?