- The report contains detailed information about MedAssets, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MedAssets, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MedAssets, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MedAssets, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MedAssets, Inc. business.
About MedAssets, Inc.
MedAssets, Inc. provides technology-enabled products and services which together help mitigate the increasing financial pressures faced by hospitals and health systems. The companys technology-enabled solutions are delivered primarily through company-hosted software, or software as a service (SaaS), supported by enterprise-wide sales, account management, implementation services, and consulting.
The company delivers its solutions through two business segments, Revenue Cycle Management and Spend Management.
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SEGMENT
Revenue Cycle Management segment provides a suite of products and services that span what has traditionally been viewed as the hospital revenue cycle. The company combines its revenue cycle workflow solutions with decision support and business intelligence tools to increase financial improvement opportunities, and regulatory compliance for its customers. The companys suite of solutions provides the company with flexibility in meeting customer needs. Some customers choose to actively manage their revenue cycle using internal resources that are supplemented with its solutions. Other customers have chosen solutions that utilize its suite of solutions spanning the entire revenue cycle workflow.
Revenue Cycle Technology and Services
Hospitals face unique content, data management, business process and claims processing challenges and can utilize its solutions to address these issues in the following stages of the revenue cycle workflow:
Patient access and financial responsibility: The companys patient bill estimation, patient access workflow manager and process improvement tools and services promote information and data capture, facilitate communication across revenue cycle operations and assist the hospital in the identification and collection of the patients ability to pay.
Charge capture and revenue integrity: The companys charge capture solutions help establish and sustain revenue integrity by identifying missed charges, improving clinical documentation and providing tools for case management. The companys chargemaster tools and workflow solutions help hospitals capture services rendered and present those services for billing with appropriate and compliant coding consistent with the hospitals pricing strategy and payor rules.
Strategic pricing: The company maintains a proprietary charge benchmark database that it estimates covers services resulting in approximately 95% of a hospitals departmental gross revenues.
Case management, coding and documentation: The companys solutions help hospitals improve workflow and management of covered days and length of stay to prevent denied days and reduced reimbursement in order to negotiate the complexities of documentation and coding and streamline the payor authorization communication channel.
Claims processing: The companys claims processing tools enhance the process with comprehensive edits and workflow technology to correct non-compliant invoices prior to submission.
Denials management: The companys denial management solutions identify and account for all payor denials and target problem areas that affect the bottom line to assure collection of most receivables due from payor.
Revenue recovery and accounts receivable management: The companys solutions help to ensure appropriate payment is received for the services provided. The company helps manage accounts receivable (A/R) performance to accelerate payments and to increase net revenues. The companys revenue recovery services collect additional cash by detecting inappropriate discounting and inaccurate payments by payors, including silent PPOs, recovering revenue from denied claims and providing Medicare RAC audit review and appeal services.
Revenue cycle and supply chain integration: The companys CrossWalk solution, utilizing its proprietary master item file containing approximately four million different product types and models and its proprietary chargemaster containing approximately 180,000 distinct charges, integrates a hospitals supply chain and revenue cycle to provide side-by-side visibility into supply charge and cost data
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDASSETS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDASSETS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDASSETS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDASSETS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDASSETS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MedAssets, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MedAssets, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MedAssets, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MedAssets, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MedAssets, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDASSETS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDASSETS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDASSETS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDASSETS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDASSETS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDASSETS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MedAssets, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MedAssets, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MedAssets, Inc. Major Shareholders
MedAssets, Inc. History
MedAssets, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MedAssets, Inc. Offices and Representations
MedAssets, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MedAssets, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MedAssets, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MedAssets, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MedAssets, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MedAssets, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MedAssets, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MedAssets, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MedAssets, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MedAssets, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MedAssets, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MedAssets, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?