- The report contains detailed information about Maxima Holdings plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Maxima Holdings plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Maxima Holdings plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Maxima Holdings plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Maxima Holdings plc business.
About Maxima Holdings plc
Maxima Holdings plc, through its subsidiaries, provides information managed and systems integration services, primarily in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States. The company provides various customer relationship management consulting and implementation services for sales, customer service, field service, call centre, and marketing professionals, as well as for customers in construction industry. It also offers enterprise resource planning solutions for manufacturing, distribution, contract manufacturing, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical companies. In addition, the company provides business solutions for construction, maintenance, and facilities management companies; documentation services, including writing or re-writing policies and procedures. Further, it offers business intelligence, performance management, data management and planning, and budgeting services to commercial and public sectors; infrastructure solutions; and service-oriented architecture solutions to connect with clients, partners, and suppliers. Additionally, the company provides enterprise portals, which enable businesses to aggregate disparate Web, data, and information technology systems with secure information access, self-service publishing, online collaboration, and process automation. In addition, Maxima Holdings provides various kiosk solutions for customer serving organizations, such as public transport and local authorities. Further, it manages and hosts software applications and infrastructure for information and communications technologies. Additionally, Maxima Holdings provides software, consultancy, support, and training services. The company is based in Cheltenham, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Maxima Holdings plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Maxima Holdings plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Maxima Holdings plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Maxima Holdings plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Maxima Holdings plc Industry Position Analysis
6. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAXIMA HOLDINGS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Maxima Holdings plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Maxima Holdings plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Maxima Holdings plc Major Shareholders
Maxima Holdings plc History
Maxima Holdings plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Maxima Holdings plc Offices and Representations
Maxima Holdings plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Maxima Holdings plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Maxima Holdings plc Capital Market Snapshot
Maxima Holdings plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Maxima Holdings plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Maxima Holdings plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Maxima Holdings plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Maxima Holdings plc 1-year Stock Charts
Maxima Holdings plc 5-year Stock Charts
Maxima Holdings plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Maxima Holdings plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Maxima Holdings plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?